Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

Man of Steel 2: The Return of the Red Underwear

supercav.jpg

Superman would be my guess for potential sequel title. I assume he will be named superman at some point during this movie so it seems logical. An alternative guess would be "Kalel of krypton" or "last son of krypton"

Superman would be my guess for potential sequel title. I assume he will be named superman at some point during this movie so it seems logical. An alternative guess would be "Kalel of krypton" or "last son of krypton"

"Last Son of Krypton" would be a cool title. But I agree, nothing wrong with calling it Superman. Some movie companys seem to have issues with re-using movie titles. I don't see why because "Batman Begins" sounds F'ing ridiculous.:lol Why can't it just be called Batman? Who cares if that name was already used in a previous Batman film.

Some movie companys seem to have issues with re-using movie titles. I don't see why because "Batman Begins" sounds F'ing ridiculous.:lol Why can't it just be called Batman? Who cares if that name was already used in a previous Batman film.

punchjokerglasses.gif

"Last Son of Krypton" would be a cool title. But I agree, nothing wrong with calling it Superman. Some movie companys seem to have issues with re-using movie titles. I don't see why because "Batman Begins" sounds F'ing ridiculous.:lol Why can't it just be called Batman? Who cares if that name was already used in a previous Batman film.

... ... ...

Back