MADAME WEB (another Sony stinker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get it, but why not make something good?

I may not be the greatest fan of the latest iteration of Spider-Man, but the last one was decent and they make money.

The Venom movies were, OK, but Morbius just repeated every mistake the superhero movies used to make, and this and Kraven look to be doing the same.
They are to stupid to make something good. They have access to Spider-Man 2099 and scarlet spider but choose to make movies out of the rogues gallery to try and build up to crap version of sinister six which nobody wants. Then the movies look like they are are stuck in the 00s. I guess when you want to hold onto the rights of a character you can churn out a crap product and lose lots of money but hey you still have the rights so you can akways try again to make a crap movie next time

It seems there won't be any need to edit the title of this thread - the movie is clocking in at a whopping 16% on Rotten Tomatoes. Even making Dakota Johnson's character a paramedic couldn't prevent this from being DOA. :lol

Was there ever any doubt...?

dakota-johnson-snl-2024-bumper.jpg

The majority of casual cinemagoers know spiderman and will happily go see a spiderman movie but they are probably like me, in that I have no idea who these characters are. Beyond Peter Parker...no clue. So why would I pay the money and go see this movie?

The majority of casual cinemagoers know spiderman and will happily go see a spiderman movie but they are probably like me, in that I have no idea who these characters are. Beyond Peter Parker...no clue. So why would I pay the money and go see this movie?
I'm sure there are plenty of guys out there who will go just to check out Sydney Sweeney in skin tight spandex, but then again her costume may not sufficiently display her "assets" to satisfy them lol...

Back