MADAME WEB (another Sony stinker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dirty Mary?

dirty-mary2.jpg

Lmao yea another Sony bomb from the idiots that almost made Spider-Man irrelevant back In 2012-2014. Great job Sony! You better hope your animation movies still are good or else you’d be bought out by now

RW was in my favorite Johnny Carson moment.

Would you like to pet my *****?

Yeah, if that damn cat wasn’t in the way.

LOL

But I didn’t recognize her there and i’ve only watched that movie once as a kid lol

RW was in my favorite Johnny Carson moment.

Would you like to pet my *****?

Yeah, if that damn cat wasn’t in the way.

LOL

But I didn’t recognize her there and i’ve only watched that movie once as a kid lol
Yeah I’ve only seen that movie a couple of times and probably not in this century lol. Fuzz is the another one from the mid-1970s that she was in (with Tom Skerritt if I recall correctly). They were both entertaining in their day but are hopelessly outdated now.

The final scene in Dirty Mary Crazy Larry was one of the most shocking of my childhood. Then seeing it replayed in every episode of The Fall Guy cemented it even further.

I would face the same trauma a couple years later with Time Bandits. We'll see if Madame Web can compete :D

Back