MADAME WEB (another Sony stinker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So according to the Pitch Meeting those shots of the girls all suited up don't even take place in the movie and are just one of what's her name's future visions that she has at the end of the movie to tease a sequel that will never come. Wow.

Man I'd be pissed if I wasted any time or money on this flick, lol.

So according to the Pitch Meeting those shots of the girls all suited up don't even take place in the movie and are just one of what's her name's future visions that she has at the end of the movie to tease a sequel that will never come. Wow.

Man I'd be pissed if I wasted any time or money on this flick, lol.
Yep… it’s all true.

well these are from the same people who gave Kraven his powers by having him being bit by a lion. So I don't know why anyone is surprised.
Remember like back in 2016 when dudes didn't want Spiderman to go to marvel becuase Marvel made safe movies and Sony made Mature content? Funny times.

That was a thing???
lol yea. I don’t know if you remember snikt and some other members here and others elsewhere but I remember they didn’t want Spider-Man in the mcu because it would be to “kid friendly” and safe. Sony would make an r rated mature universe and make deep storytelling and be handled by “auteurs”
I mean he was half right. Disney made really kiddie Spider-Man movies and Sony made r movies but Sony pumped out crap films while mcu Spider-Man thrived.

Then there were people who defended those trash fox xmen films . I don’t understand how anyone wanted fox to have the rights after origins. Apocalypse and dark phoenix were awful. And yes I think days of future past and first class are not good either.
Xmen films without a solid xmen team.

Back