MADAME WEB (another Sony stinker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🤔 I don’t know how I feel about this. Maybe I’m just tired… but how are you gonna make a movie like this without Spider-Man? To be honest it wouldn’t surprise me when venom 3 comes out if Spider-Man‘s not even in it as funny as Hollywood seems to be.

🤔 I don’t know how I feel about this. Maybe I’m just tired… but how are you gonna make a movie like this without Spider-Man? To be honest it wouldn’t surprise me when venom 3 comes out if Spider-Man‘s not even in it as funny as Hollywood seems to be.
This'll be what, the 5th Spider-Man adjacent movie they've made without Spider-Man in it?

WTF was that?? :dunno

Why is that called Madame Web? Has anyone currently at Sony ever read an actual comic book? Did they just Google Spider-Man characters, pick a few and call it a day?

Sony has definitely gone of the rails. Who's this even for? 4 teenage girl bosses who I guess have spider powers? And fight an evil Spider-Man as the villain? This looks more like a CW show that will be cancelled after the 1st season.

Morbius and Kraven don't look so bad now. :lol

Hell, The Marvels looks like a masterpiece compared to this.

WTF was that?? :dunno

Why is that called Madame Web? Has anyone currently at Sony ever read an actual comic book? Did they just Google Spider-Man characters, pick a few and call it a day?

Sony has definitely gone of the rails. Who's this even for? 4 teenage girl bosses who I guess have spider powers? And fight an evil Spider-Man as the villain? This looks more like a CW show that will be cancelled after the 1st season.

Morbius and Kraven don't look so bad now. :lol

Hell, The Marvels looks like a masterpiece compared to this.
The only slightly appealing part of this movie is getting to see Sydney Sweeney in a skin tight spandex suit.

From the first day we saw this in comics, every young boy fantasized about a Madame Web solo movie:

clean-1.jpg

Now, that dream finally becomes a reality. Thank you, Sony.

I wonder if WB is still joyous that they shelved Batgirl and dodged a bullet, or mad they didn't release it... :lol

At least the 1st Wonder Woman was pretty good. Sad that pretty much all the female led comic movies since have been awful..

The movie looks bad but if HT makes a Sydney Sweeney Spider-Woman I'd buy it lol, I always kinda liked that black and white outfit from the comics.

Ah yes another Spider-Man less Sony film about characters that don’t work without Spider-Man. These people never learn. Morbius was such a huge success and the mcu isn’t doing that good so let’s pump out more trash about characters that don’t work without the central character.

I remember a funny member here once said “the hard R spider verse Sony will make won’t be safe like the mcu” wonder where that silly guy is now. Cause Sony has literally pumped out some of the safest, crappiest live action hero movies that try to align with their “universe”.
And for what? To build up to what? The sinister 6? Lol yea good luck .

Back