MacGyver to be revived for big screen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly never liked this show as a kid... so for me the A-Team would easily kick his ass. Although, they would make for a good team up episode.

:rotfl:rotfl Loved this show growing up.. I can't be the only girl who has seen this show and LOVED it... :huh :D

:wave Nope your not the only one. I LOVED this show growing up. Never missed an episode. My favorites were the ones with Murdoc. I still get my MacGyver fix every now and then as I have the entire TV series on DVD.

Not sure how much I'd welcome a movie version, though.

I honestly never liked this show as a kid... so for me the A-Team would easily kick his ass. Although, they would make for a good team up episode.

The A-team was a bit like McGyver, they always made some invention near the end of the Episodes, like turn a Garbage bag into a hot air balloon or a van into a tank.

Yeah, but didn't they turn a van into a tank, like 80% of the time, though. So, they weren't quite as clever as MacGyver.

Maybe I just saw the same episode over and over.

Wasn't the Ateam the birth of the montages? You know like in all the CSI's do now.

If they don't have Angus McGyver in the big scream then its not Mcgyver.

Back