LOTR Trilogy Theatrical Re-release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the length of ROTK, that would make for a really loooong day, plus there's suppose to be a short film from PJ before them, or at least before Fellowship.

I'm trying to think of just where the middle of Fellowship would be in the extended. I'm going to have to pick a pee point. :D

It would make for a long day thats for sure but I'd do it in a heartbeat. Right they are doing a short intro before each film on the day each movie plays.

The break on the dvd's was just as the Fellowship comes together during the counsel of Elrond.

It would make for a long day thats for sure but I'd do it in a heartbeat. Right they are doing a short intro before each film on the day each movie plays.

The break on the dvd's was just as the Fellowship comes together during the counsel of Elrond.

Oh I could do it to if it wasn't on a work night or anything, but my mother has decided to go with me and it's going to be hard enough for her to sit that long, let alone all three! :lol

I love my mom very much but this is one time when I honestly wish she wasn't going with me.

Oh I could do it to if it wasn't on a work night or anything, but my mother has decided to go with me and it's going to be hard enough for her to sit that long, let alone all three! :lol

I love my mom very much but this is one time when I honestly wish she wasn't going with me.

Dad went with me on Trilogy Tuesday and was a trooper though he did enjoy the hell out of it. Oh if you did a EE trilogy event you'd have to take the next day off. :lol

Dad is gonna go see ROTK with me. Can't go to the other two because of things at our local fire station. Glad he can at least go to one.

Will be going with a co-worker...should be fun...excited to see PJ's short...wonder how much Hobbit will be in there and/or discussed!

I am way too excited about this. When these were originally released (the TE, I mean) my sons were too young to go with me. They have never seen them on the silver screen. Now they are 8 and 9 years old and we have tickets to share the experience tomorrow. :rock

I'm seeing The Fellowship of the Ring tomorrow, that's the only one though.

- Of the three it's my favorite, the best.
- It's going to be a bit of a drive (back and forth).
- The other two are even longer.

Hell yeah! I'm excited about seeing FOTR again on the big screen. I'm gonna make sure to get there quite early since TORN is suggesting to get there at least 30 mins early.

Yeah, I plan on being in my seat by 6:30, waiting isn't so bad anymore, having my iPhone with me.

:)

as this isnt screening in AUS i would assume the get there early thing would mean either giveaways and hopefully for you lucky bastards a clip or scene from THE HOBBIT!!!!

Yeah, I plan on being in my seat by 6:30, waiting isn't so bad anymore, having my iPhone with me.

:)

That does help. If you can take some pics of anything going on and send them into TORN they're collecting pics and stuff and may use them in reporting how things went.

I don't see it listed anymore for the place I'm going to but I think the other locals may still have seats. If thats the case I'll be there by 6. lol

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the drive. I hate driving at night. Wish I was going with one of you guys.

as this isnt screening in AUS i would assume the get there early thing would mean either giveaways and hopefully for you lucky bastards a clip or scene from THE HOBBIT!!!!

I haven't heard anything about giveaways. Would be nice though!

I haven't heard anything about giveaways. Would be nice though!

I am just assuming Ween going off this quote from TORN..

Make sure you arrive at least 30 minutes ahead of time as rumor has it there will be some great LOTR themed content, a special message from Peter Jackson from The Hobbit set, and you might just see something completely unexpected!

I was hoping for you guys that the LOTR themed content would be giveaways.
Something unexpected HAS to be a clip from the Hobbit.surely??

Back