LOTR Trilogy Theatrical Re-release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple lines and a few of the camera angles.

Nah, it's all the same. The second time I watched the EE of ROTK (on DVD) I thought the same thing. Then I realised I just never noticed on my first viewing, probably because I was just more into the fact that the whole scene was removed and I was appreciating that it was put back.

I enjoyed this one the most this time in the theater, I sat with some people I met at FOTR (my wife didn't wanna go). No bathroom break, I used Josh's method, I just nursed a water bottle during the whole movie.

It was great, I got goosebumps when Gandalf spoke about heaven to Pippin "end? no the journey doesn't end here..." (Minas Tirith scene) like I did when I first saw it.

There was one jerk who kept laughing at ANYTHING, really annoying. The scene when Shelob is chasing Frodo when he is stuck in the web, and using sting to cut through, he was laughing, someone shouted out "It's not ____ing funny!"...a lot of people cheered and after that he was quiet.

All in all, I had a great time. Only disappointment, there was no teaser for The Hobbit.

Looking forward to holiday 2012, ;)

Back