LOTR : Boromir 12 inch figure (Exclu Fana)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
Don't feel too strongly for us Beru, it's not so bad. You know what they say - there's no such thing as bad publicity! And for the record, we do hide the URLs, but they are made live by a manual process, so it kinda revolves around the schedule of the manpower available - therefore it was made live a couple of hours before Newsletter time to fit with everyone's schedule (the Web Team is still a really small operation, with only a few people!).

In fact, in a way it's really flattering - that people take the time out of their days/nights to find all the hidden secrets of Sideshow. Isn't it like 3 AM in France??? Now THAT'S dedication! :duff

Just to further emphasis Dusty's points - we only get concerned when stuff gets revealed days beforehand. If we are super worried about something being found, we do take the extra time and action to make it impossible to find - no matter what some folks will tell you.

And while I guess not everyone has 'figured out' our methods for previews, don't give these folks too much credit - trust me, they aren't performing brain surgery.

It is neat to see that people will stay up that late to try and figure things out though - hopefully they actually collect too!

Captain Aldeggon said:
Shaihulud, comment est-ce que je peut faire les accents sur les lettres comme tu as fait? Je ne peut pas utilizer les ordinateurs tres bien comme toi.

Dude, I'm using a French keyboard thats how I do it !!!!! lolooooll..Check this out......ÉÉÉÉÉ éééééé...lolllll Et ton francais est tres bon en passant.Presque aucune fautes.:monkey1

Boromir looks pretty sweet..:chew not perfect though.

Shai. I use a swedish keyboard. åäö:monkey5

And I'm stuck with this boring American keyboard...oh well :banghead

Et j'espere que mon francais est tres bon--j'ai etudie le francais pour huit ans maintenant!

:rotfl YES! I love it.I have been waiting for months to see the next LOTR figure and it is finally here.I'am excited and cannot wait.Boromir is hot.:D

And I have a boring US toestenbord waarmee je Nederlands (dutch) en Engels kunt typen. Dus het is wel ok.

:chew

yes this is great news. cant wait until pre-order gametime. ive been wondering what the heck happened to this line. im sticking to the main fellowship characters.

hairlesswookiee said:
yes this is great news. cant wait until pre-order gametime. ive been wondering what the heck happened to this line. im sticking to the main fellowship characters.

Same here....I hope they do Gandalf next!

The Boromir portrait looks great! I hope the exclusive isn't as quick a sell out as some of the SW items have been, as I have a lunch appointment for Tuesday!:monkey2 As long as it last for about 45 minutes, I should be okay!

I think this may be the first LOTR that I order two figures of, maybe three. I will certainly try to get the exclusive. I want to get multiple Boromirs to have one in the elven boat however. I figure I could swipe a set of the gauntlets and give them to Aragorn! :D

Back