LOTR : Boromir 12 inch figure (Exclu Fana)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh bien messieurs, y a t'il encore un Giles? Peut etre demain? ou l'annee prochaine?
La belle Dawn a dit que Gile arrive bien tot, mais jse suis un peu triste parce que il n'est pas deja ici.

Tant pis pour moi!:rolleyes:

Looks great so far. I'll definitely be ordering this one.

:)

Merci Monsieur....

(for the pictures, that's all the French I can come up with, and I took it in High School too.)

So with this Boromir announcement, hopefully to preorder next week, does anyone still think we may be seeing the new "Hobbit" sized body at SDCC?

Meaning, a Frodo announcement in July?

Wait a minute, I thought you said this was Boromir ... all I see is Qui-Gon?! :confused: :monkey3 :lol

Seriously though, they do resemble each other quite a bit.

Ya gotta wonder why SS makes these things publicly accessible before they are supposed to be. It's their own fault for making them acessible. I thought they learned something after toy fair when every single exclusive was found and made public. Oh well SS, another big announcement gone bad for ya. Too bad

Wor-Gar said:
So with this Boromir announcement, hopefully to preorder next week, does anyone still think we may be seeing the new "Hobbit" sized body at SDCC?

Meaning, a Frodo announcement in July?

Interesting thought. They only have one more Fellowship member they can do with this body style. Then it's either other charactes or a new body style. I'm sure they thought of that when they took this line, at least I hope so.

Vive la France Tabarnak !!!! Mais attention, les vrai hommes francais sont au Québec....en France, ils sont mou.....

thamesvalidude said:
Eh bien messieurs, y a t'il encore un Giles? Peut etre demain? ou l'annee prochaine?
La belle Dawn a dit que Gile arrive bien tot, mais jse suis un peu triste parce que il n'est pas deja ici.

Tant pis pour moi!:rolleyes:

Dude, ton francais est tres bon !!! Félicitation !!! Et je crois que tu as vraiment développé une obsession avec ce Giles....:lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by thamesvalidude

Tant pis pour moi!

Dude, ton francais est tres bon !!! Félicitation !!! Et je crois que tu as vraiment développé une obsession avec ce Giles....

Them's is funny talking words...Talk louder at 'em Brandine!

I can't wait to see Boromir! My computer at work has an abnormally dark screen, so I can see his nose, but that is about it. I wonder if he will have his Elven cloak(already made) or his own cloak, which looked like heavy material and hada fur liner(steal some from Drusilla!) His costume was so detailed I can't wait to see more!

I was right! Son of Denethor! It had to be Boromir to complete the fellowship. He looks good, but still could use some work (of what we can see so far).

Yep, son of denethor it is. We all knew you were right, Butt.

And seward, yes it does look like Boromir is wearing an Elven cloak in the picture...which means that this time around the cloak is not likely to be the exclusive.

Shall we discuss exclusives one more time?

Also, does anyone have a really good picture of Boromir from the movie or a publicity shot that shows his complete outfit?

Last edited:
Well, Aragorn did get two exclusives, one of which was his green Ranger cloak, I wonder if Boromir will get the same treatment. His exclusive could be his fancy-lad cloak, and maybe the cloven horn? Probably just spoiled from all of the cool stuff coming out!

AWESOME!!! Finally a new LOTR 12" Announcement! I can't wait to see more photos...I bet the costume is going to look GREAT! This one will probably be up around the Aragorn cost of $64.99 or so...

but still...

:D

Back