LOTR : Boromir 12 inch figure (Exclu Fana)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Each LOTR so far has had 2 exclusives.

What 2 will Boromir have, since he's already shown with his shield strap and his Elven cloak?

If the horn is the exclusive, that would suck...if you miss out.

tomandshell said:
I agree--this is going to be a good one! I hope the exclusive lasts until 1 PM, since Tuesday is the one morning I can't be at the computer to order...

The phone works just as good as the computer. At least for SS orders.

tomandshell said:
I agree--this is going to be a good one! I hope the exclusive lasts until 1 PM, since Tuesday is the one morning I can't be at the computer to order...

Yeah, that day is gonna be rough for me to order... guess I will have to be slick at work... or miss out.

I really am excited about it though... looks great so far! I just wonder what the exclusive will be? I hope it'll be the arrows and broken horn! :D

tomandshell said:
I'm finally glad that I took French in High School!

Haha...me too. Can't believe I was able to register and understand everything without a problem.

The Boromir figure looks awesome. I am definetely going to get this as I already have Aragorn and Legolas coming. I expect the detail on this piece to be the same as for Leggy and Aragorn. Both pieces had better sculpts than the SW line. But unlike the SW line, these don't sell out so quickly so anybody who doesn't have time at 10 AM can still get it later on. Or you can just call SS directly:monkey5 .

Wow, il y a beaucoup de personnes ici qui parlent francais. Je suis heureux; tout les personnes dans ma familles pensent que le francais est stupide mais je pense que c'est la langue trop magnifique dans le monde. Shaihulud, comment est-ce que je peut faire les accents sur les lettres comme tu as fait? Je ne peut pas utilizer les ordinateurs tres bien comme toi.

Sorry english dudes, just had to indulge my French for a while. I've been studying it for 8 years but never get a chance to use it (I'm fluent in Spanish too if you prefer). It's actually cool; my class ratio has always been like 3 boys to 17 girls (now those are good odds). Anyways, Boromir looks amazing. I just hope we see his brother Faramir soon!

Captain Aldeggon said:
Wow, il y a beaucoup de personnes ici qui parlent francais. Je suis heureux; tout les personnes dans ma familles pensent que le francais est stupide mais je pense que c'est la langue trop magnifique dans le monde. Shaihulud, comment est-ce que je peut faire les accents sur les lettres comme tu as fait? Je ne peut pas utilizer les ordinateurs tres bien comme toi.

En fait, je crois que la langue la plus belle au monde appartient à l'Irlandais ! Mais ne prêtez aucune attention, Tolkien a écrit tout à fait une langue fascinante aussi. :google

and yes, I used Babel Fish!:chew

051606boromir019ls1.jpg

fotr08431.jpg

I think that looks pretty good. I mean, the paint is a little heavy on his eyebrows and beard but, hey, its painted.

Also, remember, we're seeing a much larger version of a head that's about as round as a quarter in person.

Have we learned nothing from Luke?

Boromir is looking really good, even against that still from the film. And Pixletwin, ou est-ce que tu a appris le francais? It seems there are lots of french speakers here.

Interesting how he seems to come with his elven cloak included; I hope that doesn't make his other cloak an exclusive like Aragorn's ranger cloak. But the material is different than Legolas' cloak. That worries me--I would hope all the elven cloaks are make of the same fabric so that they all match; otherwise it doesn't look right when they all stand together. Maybe that's a change they will make to Legolas so that they all match? I hope so.

If they could do the arrow-trick for the exclusive that would be awesome, though a broken horn would be better. Then again, knowing SSC, they could easily make it the Uruk-Hai axe that he grabs to save Merry and Pippen just as he runs to their aid; it's a super brief scene but one of the most dramatic of the film. SSC likes to add bigger guns to their characters (ala Buffy and Angel and James Bond etc etc etc). Who knows.

Soon the fellowship will be ours!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!:aragorn :legolas

And where is that Boromir icon?

Looks like they even got Sean Bean's eye color correct. However something is still a little off. I think it make be in the shape of the eyes or the thickness of the brows. The sculpts of Qui-Gon and Boromir share some similarities though the actors look nothing alike, IMHO.

All in all a great annoucement on Boromir though and he looks quite promising.
:chew

If the photo tease is any indication, I believe the exclusive may be that furry cloak -- the Gondor cloak.

If it is, that's a must have for sure. To hell with the Elven cloak -- I want that fur cloak with the fancy latches.

So... we're all still assuming that there will be an exclusive?? I could be wrong, but I thought when Aragorn and Legolas were announced they said quite early on that there would be an exclusive up for pre-order. There is no mention of an exclusive for Boromir (just as there wasn't for Frodo PF). So does anyone know for certain that there will be an exclusive (I have to confess, I'm kind of hoping not as there is no way I'll be anywhere near a computer at 6pm (UK time) on the 30th, and if there is one and it turns out to be the cleaved horn I'll be mightily disappointed...)

Back