Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I saw a Funko rumour that they were making movie X-Men pops soon, so ut definitely looks like Disney have now approved merchandising for these films. Typical Disney move now that they own the rights to the characters again.

Anyhow I would love more more OG X-Men figures and merchandise. Love, love, love the original cast. I mean what an ensemble of actors they acquired for those films.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hasbro had like a dozen Fox movie related figures at Toy Fair last weekend, so they definitely did.

Glad to see the X-men are getting love again and not trying to be replaced by freaking Inhumans like Marvel was trying to do. What a joke that turned out to be.

Attachments

• logancustom001.jpg
    logancustom001.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 139
  • logancustom002.jpg
    logancustom002.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 140
  • logancustom003.jpg
    logancustom003.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 136
  • logancustom004.jpg
    logancustom004.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 138
I’ve yet to see a sculpt actually looks like Logan. The hair on all of them look more like a sculpted Afro.

I could say the same for every Tony Stark headsculpt. It just looks a little poofier than it would in real life, but the Eleven sculpts are great in hand.

Are there still decent suits floating around out there? Everywhere I check seems to be sold out.

If they make it as a cosbaby before a proper 1/6th scale figure, it’s a death sentence. See Tom Hardy Venom, Pfeiffer Catwoman, DeVito Penguin, etc.

Can’t wait for a few Arthur cosbabies from Joker.

Back