Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope it means they won’t massively recast the Fox-Men and just need time to figure out what to do with them. I like the current cast a lot, especially McAvoy and Fassbender. I know Logan was Jackman’s last time as Wolverine, but at one point didn’t he say he’d love to come back in the MCU? Who knows how it could go.

I'm pretty sure they'll all be totally different actors at this point. We don't even know how they'll introduce the X-Men to the MCU. I always was figuring they'd do something like certain people who were unsnapped would develop powers or something.

I don’t mean to add fuel to the fire, but apparently DST is making a Logan statue.

View attachment 479793

Could it be the licensing is much more lax after Disney acquired Fox? Especially with the Marvel Legends Fox-Men figures being announced a few months after it happened. I wonder if we’ll see some more official Logan figures/merch?

Yes. Basically when Fox was still Fox, you don't really get to touch the Fox X-men and Fantastic 4.
I met with the Disney/Marvel reps around the time when Winter Soldier was coming out and while the company I was consulting for was focusing on Ironmen, I did ask about X-men and Fox and the answer was no.

I think a great fan service would be to acknowledge the FoXmen as an alternative universe. Sort of the way that we had the full cast in the background of Deadpool 2. Or the **** off scene with Wolverine and Macavoy/Fassbender. The MCU as we know it is in many ways a product of these early films, X-Men, F4, Rami-Man, and such.

I think the simple acknowledgement of this history would sort of be a broad, connecting recognition of what this cultural phenomenon is.

I think a great fan service would be to acknowledge the FoXmen as an alternative universe. Sort of the way that we had the full cast in the background of Deadpool 2. Or the **** off scene with Wolverine and Macavoy/Fassbender. The MCU as we know it is in many ways a product of these early films, X-Men, F4, Rami-Man, and such.

I think the simple acknowledgement of this history would sort of be a broad, connecting recognition of what this cultural phenomenon is.

I only learned this a week agobut kevin feige actually consulted, i think maybe was even an associate producer for those xmen (and fantastic 4) films so it could happen.

L8LACP6.jpg

It is very interesting that we're seeing some product now that Disney owns Fox. It was always very apparent that Marvel / Disney wanted to allow / put out as little merchandise from the Fox X-Men properties as possible - honestly surprised we got any Hot Toys based on them (as few as it was). Now that they own those films, the floodgates (in theory) have opened.

It is very interesting that we're seeing some product now that Disney owns Fox. It was always very apparent that Marvel / Disney wanted to allow / put out as little merchandise from the Fox X-Men properties as possible - honestly surprised we got any Hot Toys based on them (as few as it was). Now that they own those films, the floodgates (in theory) have opened.

Yeah I was wondering why they even allowed Deadpool. That was literally the only figure of that movie suit that was produced until Hasbro showed off theirs this last weekend.

I don?t mean to add fuel to the fire, but apparently DST is making a Logan statue.

View attachment 479793

Could it be the licensing is much more lax after Disney acquired Fox? Especially with the Marvel Legends Fox-Men figures being announced a few months after it happened. I wonder if we?ll see some more official Logan figures/merch?
Where did you find the pics of Logan? I can't seem to find any places that took a photo of it

Where did you find the pics of Logan? I can't seem to find any places that took a photo of it

I don’t think they allowed it to be photographed, I can’t seem to find it anywhere either. Maybe they’re hoping to catch licensees’ attention, like Sideshow tried with their prototype of Deckard from Blade Runner?

My buddy Rocco was the one who handled the DST Logan. He just let me know Hugh has approved but it's still pending license approval. so we will see if it gets made, Amazing sculpt by Rocco though, my hats off to him.

Here is a Logan of my own

LOGAN
Head/Paint: Eleven with paint modifications by me
Body: War Wolves heavily modified for the build, also painted/weathred by me
Tank: Sideshow Jason, painted/weathred by me
Shoes and Jeans: MC

That looks great wow. Also is that Logan dst a gallery or premier collection statue?

My buddy Rocco was the one who handled the DST Logan. He just let me know Hugh has approved but it's still pending license approval. so we will see if it gets made, Amazing sculpt by Rocco though, my hats off to him.

Here is a Logan of my own

LOGAN
Head/Paint: Eleven with paint modifications by me
Body: War Wolves heavily modified for the build, also painted/weathred by me
Tank: Sideshow Jason, painted/weathred by me
Shoes and Jeans: MC

:thud: :thud: :thud:

Pretty much and I?m glad they acknowledged the old marvel and are bringing them in to the universe somewhat. Xmen and raimi Spider-Man started this train so they should get proper respect. No doubt we will see various fox men figures coming soon

I think I saw a Funko rumour that they were making movie X-Men pops soon, so ut definitely looks like Disney have now approved merchandising for these films. Typical Disney move now that they own the rights to the characters again.

Anyhow I would love more more OG X-Men figures and merchandise. Love, love, love the original cast. I mean what an ensemble of actors they acquired for those films.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I really hope it means they won?t massively recast the Fox-Men and just need time to figure out what to do with them. I like the current cast a lot, especially McAvoy and Fassbender. I know Logan was Jackman?s last time as Wolverine, but at one point didn?t he say he?d love to come back in the MCU? Who knows how it could go.
I don't see it happening now, but he did say about wanting to be a part of the Avengers. I think they will just recast now, but including the originals in an alternate universe timeline would be a nice touch.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back