List of Nominees for the 84th Academy Awards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um, Trent Reznor won an Oscar last year with Atticus Ross

Best Original Score 2010 Academy Awards
The Social Network – Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross

And of course the 2007 Academy Awards
Best Director
Joel Coen and Ethan Coen – No Country for Old Men

All 4 were nominated and won. :wave

Ah, well, there you. I know nothing :lol

I just thought i read somewhere that someone like the Coens couldn't both be nominated for Best Director and i figured maybe it was the same rule when it comes to composers :dunno But keeping track of Academy rules is getting a bit tricky :lol

Ah, well, there you. I know nothing :lol

I just thought i read somewhere that someone like the Coens couldn't both be nominated for Best Director and i figured maybe it was the same rule when it comes to composers :dunno But keeping track of Academy rules is getting a bit tricky :lol

But you know everything about movies! You're my go to guy.:yess::yess:

But you know everything about movies! You're my go to guy.:yess::yess:

128789778428925417.jpg

Hell no. Watched Billy Crystal for about 5 mins, he started singing. Done.

I've never gone hey that movie won some award, let me go see it. It's all just a big fashion show.

Yup, love Billy being back.

Hacked the Oscar App for the iphone didn't save my picks though. :( :lol

I'm glad Brett McKenzie won..and Christopher Plummer...I'll probably tune out now until the final 4.

I was watching off and on. Don't really care about any of it since Serkis got screwed over.

Anyway, next year I'll be watching the Hobbit win! :D

I was watching off and on. Don't really care about any of it since Serkis got screwed over.

Anyway, next year I'll be watching the Hobbit win! :D

I'll be curious to see how many part 1 will win or if they'll save a sweep for part 2.

Also, I hope they bring Billy back next year as well.

Man, the Oscars decided to go all artsy this year huh? Do they not know its 2012? I prefer my movies today to actually have words.

Clooney just got screwed.

Does anyone know who that guy was singing right before the commercial break and right after Best actor?

I really hope this doesn't start a trend of silent films in Hollywood. I prefer a little sound with my movies. I guess with silent films the whole silence is golden aspect goes right out the door. If people want to talk on their cell phones it won't matter they won't be talking over the dialogue. :lol

Back