Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20231005_003802.jpg

Someone please make an accessory pack that includes the pun book, ellie and Riley pic and Sarah pic. I have money 😄
You should get Patriot Studio's Clicker ver. A figure (official name is "The Three Fates" Ver. A figure). It comes with 2 Ellie & Riley pics (1 regular photo, 1 photobooth strip) and Sarah pic. Also comes with maps/photos from TLOU 2.
original (1).jpg

Here they are in-person:
IMG_1664.jpeg
IMG_1663.jpeg

My set arrived, really nice quality. The weapons have such crisp detail and the faces look amazing. Articulation is largely great, a little restricted in the hips but that’s not unexpected from the various layers and stitched parts getting in the way.
Unfortunately the nail bomb was missing, hopefully vctoysbox can sent the missing part.

Unrelated to the Joel/Ellie figures, but this highly detailed 1/12 scale TLOU diorama has been put up for pre-order on VCToysBox:
https://www.vctoysbox.com/product/kld001d/
Here are photos from the artist (jkai429 on IG). Each one will be hand-made, due for release February-April 2024.
  • Full price: $219.99
  • Deposit required: $69.99, remaining $150.00 due on release
I was actually just searching for an "abandoned street" diorama for the LIMTOYS figures, but this one is very nice.

View attachment 666926View attachment 666927View attachment 666928View attachment 666929View attachment 666930
View attachment 666933View attachment 666934
Damn this looks very nice... no doubt would look great with the figures!

My figures came in today! It's crazy that I've followed Limtoys for so long but never owned one of their figures! And holy hell these are incredible. I never realised just how small 1/12 scale really is... my brain couldn't fathom how Limtoys put so much detail into such tiny figures. The headpiece for Joel is particular is remarkable, and goddamn does it look like the 2013 Joel ripped straight from the game. Rest assured, if I wasn't a fan already, I am now. Hats off to the entire team!

Back