Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im hoping a third party)(for the third party) 😄 will be able to make some additional acessories, such as the pun book and the picture of ellie and Riley ect just like someone made extra maps and stuff for Arthur Morgan

I did just pay off my preorder for the 2 pack from giantoy. These do look really good and like namoruku said "why not both"

Limtoys 1/12 Joel and Ellie
The waiting game finally over and the final product is great.
I forgotten how annoying 1/12 figure can be when it come to changing out hands and such.
IMG_5317.jpeg

IMG_5315.jpeg
IMG_5308.jpeg
IMG_5304.jpeg
IMG_5303.jpeg

I received my copies today from @Kit Chen , amazingly packed and shipped very fast, thank you Kit as always.

It's a horrible picture but I'm not a professional photographer and I'm tired but I just wanted to thank folks who waited for the figures for such a long time, even I can't believe I can finally display our work I hope you all like it.
1695839804959.jpeg

They're truly a stunning achievement for the scale, @R_R_X - please pass along our thanks to the entire LIMTOYS team!!!

(Sadly, mine was missing the revolver, so hopefully Kit can assist)

p.s. left a message for you in the OTHER forum ;) LIM Toys - The Least of Use - Guitar Player and Dinosaur Enthusiast
Sorry about the revolver, it's a good reminder for other folks though, if you bought it from Kit or Giantoy and have any QC issues just contact them to get things sorted out.

Sorry about the revolver, it's a good reminder for other folks though, if you bought it from Kit or Giantoy and have any QC issues just contact them to get things sorted out.

Things happen, I completely understand - Kit emailed me back same day; he's on the case! Thank you :) (I'd seen on the LIMTOYS Facebook page that someone was missing Ellie's switchblade, so that's a good point you made about reaching out for support!)

Got mine today, and they're absolutely incredible. The paintwork on Ellie's forehead to make it look like she has some thin strands of hair there is amazing.

My only issue is that whatever is used to make the eyes glossy went a little bit passed Joel's eyelid so it looks like he's tearing up when the light hits him. But it's not a big deal on the shelf. These guys are truly 1/12 scale, so they are tiny!

I'll be getting Arthur in this scale when he goes up. Hoping theres a Limini of Nathan Drake some day too!

Back