Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my invoice for 144$ from giantoy and these clearly turned out great but I just cant decide if i wanna get em. A lot has changed in the 3 plus years since these went up for p.o. Specifically part 1 and how much i prefer those looks and Lim making some ultimate 1/6 versions. Decisions decisions

I got my invoice for 144$ from giantoy and these clearly turned out great but I just cant decide if i wanna get em. A lot has changed in the 3 plus years since these went up for p.o. Specifically part 1 and how much i prefer those looks and Lim making some ultimate 1/6 versions. Decisions decisions

why-not-both-why-not.gif

It took a while, but it was well worth the wait! The level of detail in these are legitimately insane (Joel's chest hair and arm hair...crazy!). Gladly paid off my pre-order and can't wait to see them in-hand.

Quality looks amazing, the likeness of Ellie especially though seemed off in initial images. Joel looked off in first pics but the unboxing images here, he looks amazing. Pre-ordered day one, so hoping in hand the likeness hits more (we all know how online images can be off but in hands amazing.) In a few weeks I'll have my set finally and I'm hyped. The box art and presentation is top notch!

Attachments

• 471987-1695171355196.png
    471987-1695171355196.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Quality looks amazing, the likeness of Ellie especially though seemed off in initial images. Joel looked off in first pics but the unboxing images here, he looks amazing. Pre-ordered day one, so hoping in hand the likeness hits more (we all know how online images can be off but in hands amazing.) In a few weeks I'll have my set finally and I'm hyped. The box art and presentation is top notch!
The final sculpts are using the 2014 remastered game models as a base and are more accurate than the original prototypes so it's not really a matter of likeness being wrong but more so the sculpts being so tiny (Ellie's not even being the size of a thumb) that it's hard to catch all the details without proper pictures or a magnifying glass and of course there will be some paint differences between each figure given the amount that was produced.

Those initial pictures were also from retailers just photographing the product on a desk with a lamp probably right on top of the figures that's why I shared those pictures taken by professionals and of course like you mentioned having something in hand and looking at it with your own eyes is very different from seeing pictures online.

If you love the game and these characters and were happy with the prototypes you will be happy with the final versions as they have been improved in pretty much every way, from new bodies, better clothes, redone sculpts and accessories and feature almost microscopic painting details nobody else is doing at this scale. We are fans of the game and love these characters and put a lot of effort into making sure other fans will recognize that when they unbox these so I hope that love comes across when you get yours and that you'll enjoy them after such a long wait.

I got my invoice yesterday! Soooo excited! I ordered my duo set only a couple months ago, and I don't know how sending out these types of items where pre-orders are still happening so long after the initial pre-order period works, but I'm looking forward to getting that "item shipped" notification! They look incredible!😍

It is crazy how small and detailed they are. How they made thise tiny clothes :monkey1 Lim did it again! Can't wait to 1/6!!! Gonna eat and leave no crumbs!!!:LOL:

The final sculpts are using the 2014 remastered game models as a base and are more accurate than the original prototypes so it's not really a matter of likeness being wrong but more so the sculpts being so tiny (Ellie's not even being the size of a thumb) that it's hard to catch all the details without proper pictures or a magnifying glass and of course there will be some paint differences between each figure given the amount that was produced.

Those initial pictures were also from retailers just photographing the product on a desk with a lamp probably right on top of the figures that's why I shared those pictures taken by professionals and of course like you mentioned having something in hand and looking at it with your own eyes is very different from seeing pictures online.

If you love the game and these characters and were happy with the prototypes you will be happy with the final versions as they have been improved in pretty much every way, from new bodies, better clothes, redone sculpts and accessories and feature almost microscopic painting details nobody else is doing at this scale. We are fans of the game and love these characters and put a lot of effort into making sure other fans will recognize that when they unbox these so I hope that love comes across when you get yours and that you'll enjoy them after such a long wait.
Thank you for the additional thoughts. Packing the details into such a tiny space like a 1/12 child's face is incredible and the presentation already screams made with passion, I don't even need them on hand to see that. I'm still very excited, mine shipped today and I can't wait to receive them!! I Appreciate this release, it's my favorite game, and a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone involved on this creation!!

Back