Action Figure LIMTOYS 1/6 - Android Become Human - The Investigator / Nines - REVEAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey @R_R_X do you know if I still can pre order it or should I wait after release?
c9570b631f6fb9ab43d4332b1832b405.gif

Can you share some details about your Titanfall pilot and your Big Daddy? Those are so cool!
Hi sorry for the delay - sure thing. They are both by ThreeZero. And both have LED components. Big Daddy's "eyes" light up either green, yellow or red and the Pilot's Visor and jump pack either blue or red.

The Pilot I think came out in 2016 - I got him off eBay a few years back and Big Daddy was in 2018.
IMG_5188.JPG
IMG_5179.JPG

So... it's nearly November. Is the figure going to be releasing this year or the next? I don't mind waiting further, but would like to know about this so I don't sit here waiting in anticipation lol.

So... it's nearly November. Is the figure going to be releasing this year or the next? I don't mind waiting further, but would like to know about this so I don't sit here waiting in anticipation lol.
I know how you feel. hopeful we get a date soon. =^.^=

I think they are busy with the re-release of 1/12 Leon and Snake for the time being. So I dont expect any news until CNY 2024 has passed.

I think my interest in this figure has waned along with my interest in the game. I'm not even sure if Quantic Dream even exists as a company now. If the game had any diehard fans I think even they would have moved on by now. If I were Limtoys, the safest thing to do would be to cancel this and concentrate on properties that actually have a future.

I think my interest in this figure has waned along with my interest in the game. I'm not even sure if Quantic Dream even exists as a company now. If the game had any diehard fans I think even they would have moved on by now. If I were Limtoys, the safest thing to do would be to cancel this and concentrate on properties that actually have a future.
Agreed. VSToys did a nice set which I’m very happy to have. It wouldn’t be a bad idea for anyone interested to seek those out. The game is past 5 years being released in 2018. Quantic Dream was acquired by NetEase in August 2022 to act as its first European studio. Considering that companies normally make in upwards of 1000 units my guess is that a good half or more of those will serve as dust collectors for any business that buys them to sell. The limited figure with the white jacket was very appealing but too long on the wait list. Never going to happen is my guess. It was and still is an absolutely wonderful game! I’ve never played anything like it. Too bad LimToys couldn’t get it together.

DBH always had a small dedicated fanbase anyway. Can't really argue with that though - just how demand works; gotta strike while the iron is still hot. Just look at Silent Hill and Mass Effect. Despite being two of the most beloved franchises, even they were kind of dead in the water (still are until Konami and BioWare finally release their newest projects).

DBH fans are hardcore dedicated, if this gets released people will definitely buy it. The pandemic wasn't their fault, but having such spare updates on something that launched pre-orders in like 2020 has certainly taken its toll. I would personally want this figure, but I don't know if I'm willing to wait 4 more years for it..

Back