Action Figure LIMTOYS 1/6 - Android Become Human - The Investigator / Nines - REVEAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancel or not… as long as I get my money back. Lol I paid the full deposit for it. First 3rd party figure that’s taken so long to come out. 😅

Maybe next year? 🤔

We'll just have to see I guess. This is definitely the one figure RRX has commented on the least.
I think that’s partially because he made some comments about its release that turned out to be incorrect. Not his fault obviously, but it’s clear theres a lot of issues/confusion/questions with this figure.

I see, well, it was only because someone bumped it that I came back here anyway. I had actually forgotten about the figure.

So. tired. Of. Waiting.

Lack of updates is disappointing

Give Up Reaction GIF

If the figure is canceled they should let us know so we can move on and I can get my full payment back.

Just speculation, but unfortunately I fear the figure is dead.
Don't you think people like Kit would have started sending out refunds if the figure was dead? I know there's some shady businesses out there but the reputable ones aren't going to steal money from their customers over a dead figure.

Last we heard, the figure was being entirely reworked because of their old factory. I'm sure it's coming. Lim's wait times are insanely awful but they do deliver.

I’m still hoping this year. 🤞🏼😬 I preordered him back in 2019, I think? 😂

Cancelled or not, we need an update at least. I mean it won’t be the first figure to get cancelled but let’s wait and see.

I can’t be the only one being unsatisfied with the unofficial text only updates.

R_R_X is a blessing for giving us updates on these projects. But he’s not a spokesperson for Limtoys. Limtoys hasn’t released an official status update on this figure in years.

Being told its being worked on without any photographic evidence is starting to become hard to believe. It’s been nearly five years for crying out loud. This is not normal.

Any posts about this figure on their Facebookgroup are simply ignored. I’m very disappointed in their inability to communicate with their customers. Excuses about not wanting to draw attention as they don’t want to get sued over copyright sound like bogus to me. A simple post on their private facebook account with an explanation and a well deserved apology would suffice. Especially for the people who paid this figure in full many years ago.

Lim Toys has produced some excellent quality figures in the past. One would think if something was promised then three plus years later without any direct company updates and still nothing?! I’d give up at that point. I think someone else pointed out it’s been 5 plus. In my opinion, and only my opinion, that ship has sailed and we all missed it. Although it’s good to dream, how much longer before it becomes the nightmare? Maybe 6 years and we’ll still see someone else bump this asking, “Hey, is this ever going to happen?” I’ve had it on a watch list for years and it still gets bumped. Pretty good. 👋🏼😂👍🏼

Guess they are still busy with the 1/12 Metal Gear 2.0:
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...-release-updated-variant.249047/post-11000585

Very ambitious rework for a re-issue indeed, so I can imagine how much can be done for the Android after seeing Limtoys' Nathan Drake.

Really wish Limtoys can include a battle damaged head on this level although it never happened in the game.
hqdefault1.jpg

or this one will do.
d50e58748c3d049998a3cfb2fc1dc537cc0ddc9cr1-1280-800v2_hq.jpg

but this only appeared in the trailer for like 1 sec.
images.jpeg

Guess they are still busy with the 1/12 Metal Gear 2.0:
https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...-release-updated-variant.249047/post-11000585

Very ambitious rework for a re-issue indeed, so I can imagine how much can be done for the Android after seeing Limtoys' Nathan Drake.

Really wish Limtoys can include a battle damaged head on this level although it never happened in the game.
View attachment 690651

or this one will do.
View attachment 690653

but this only appeared in the trailer for like 1 sec.
View attachment 690657
Dont give them ideas about delaying it more 😂

I was looking to buy another figure today, from KG Hobby. Apparently this was the last thing I bought from them, way back in 2019. I forgot I actually preordered this. Good grief, this company is slooooooooooooooow 🤣

I got Nathan Drake and John marston on PO from OSK. Probably won't be seeing those AND this figure until the year 3000.

19 september 2019 was the announcement date.

4,5 years. And no recent updates. Meaning the likelihood of getting this figure any time soon is very unlikely.

Back