1/12 limtoys aehab re release (updated variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrik-Pat

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys do we know anythig about the release date for the "updated" version on the limtoys 1/12 Aehab or at least do we know what is updated on him (still waiting for him)
It was availible at 5ktoys.com

The QA section on the Giantoy product page also confirmed it’s releasing in Nov 2020, so only a couple more years to go
"kept you waiting huh":sleepnooo serious hope it gets released soon ,i already tried to contact them on FB but no response. Giantoy latest reply on this issue was the following:

"Hello, so sorry about the long wait!
LIMTOYS said that they'll deliver it in Q3, we think it means around September."

Every time I look into it the dates seem to change but the haven't changed from the 3rd quarter this year for a while.

5KToys posted this on Nov 2, 2023.

Snapinsta.app_397535694_306031792364741_4450244588466204059_n_1080.jpg
Snapinsta.app_398061403_1050756599673783_1468415447635343548_n_1080.jpg

Holy crap I did NOT expect that. This is definitely a full on remake goddamn. The extra articulation in the pants and that extra gun holding hand is a God sent. They basically fixed everything that was criticised about the original version.
Now if only we had an ETA.

@R_R_X
Sorry to ping, but I was hoping to get a word from someone who actually has something to do with the company.

I've had a second wave preorder for 1/12 Aehab s++ since October of 2020
Giantoy continuously pushed back the date, but I never actually heard anything from the company.

Now I see the above enhancements, they seem nice.

If you don't mind me asking,
1. could you just give us any sort of guess on what still needs to be done or how long until release?
And
2. Is the S++ version on Giantoy getting the mentioned updates?

@R_R_X
Sorry to ping, but I was hoping to get a word from someone who actually has something to do with the company.

I've had a second wave preorder for 1/12 Aehab s++ since October of 2020
Giantoy continuously pushed back the date, but I never actually heard anything from the company.

Now I see the above enhancements, they seem nice.

If you don't mind me asking,
1. could you just give us any sort of guess on what still needs to be done or how long until release?
And
2. Is the S++ version on Giantoy getting the mentioned updates?
Im in the same field as you are i also ordered from giantoy, on FB i already asked multiple times for an update but no reponse so far .

@R_R_X any info about the release date?

Back