Action Figure LIMTOYS 1/6 - Android Become Human - The Investigator / Nines - REVEAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s been 4 years… 🥺
Animated GIF

I've waited this long and while I doubt it will make it out this year, the quality of Limtoys figures make it worth the wait.

I can't wait to add him to my "fav video game characters" detolf

lemme see a close up of that Valentine :oops:

I've waited this long and while I doubt it will make it out this year, the quality of Limtoys figures make it worth the wait.

I can't wait to add him to my "fav video game characters" detolf
Altair? Based. I LOVED the first AC game. Super underappreciated.

Altair? Based. I LOVED the first AC game. Super underappreciated.
I loved the first AC too, mainly because I love Prince of Persia. AC is like a spiritual successor in that regard. And then AC II released. Blown me away. How much improved the gameplay was. Night and day. And Ezio is much more interesting as a character. That vastly improved gameplay is one of the things that makes AC II is the best for everyone.

Is this a product? Your own custom? I remember a while back seeing (I think) another member working on a custom with LEDs in the eyes which looked amazing too, but figured there might’ve only been one in the world.
Either way, this is an absolutely wonderful looking piece. I’m jealous :lol
I wish I was talented enough to make this ha. This was a commission. I stumbled on the image and reached out to the guy on instagram. I can get you his handle if interested. It was reasonably priced.

Back