Action Figure LIMTOYS 1/6 - Android Become Human - The Investigator / Nines - REVEAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question: The basic Investigator figure is Connor, obviously. And the Investigator Deluxe looks to have both Connor and Nines and a whole bunch of extras. Does the basic Connor figure not come with all the options? Or are the listings I see just forgetting to include his options?
There are two different versions : Lim 009 and Lim 010

009 is a single pack that includes just connor a base and a handful of accessories
010 is a dual pack that includes connor, nines, 2 bases and a bunch of accessories

We're also going to iclude an extra accessory for both versions, Connor's heart. 💙
This is amazing and heart warming in a morbid kind of way! I seriously can not wait for this figure, hopefully we get updated pictures or teaser shots soon

6bc52c7f9e2f07083fcbeb5efe24b899a801f2b2.jpg

I know this photo is probably more than one year old but anyone thinks the LEDs are too bright?
Dont want it turn out to be something like this:
1667201354612.png

View attachment 605709
I know this photo is probably more than one year old but anyone thinks the LEDs are too bright?
Dont want it turn out to be something like this:
View attachment 605710
That's the prototype from 2019 not even sure where this was posted lol but the figure never had any LEDs in it, it's all UV paint like it was stated on the promo.

That's the prototype from 2019 not even sure where this was posted lol but the figure never had any LEDs in it, it's all UV paint like it was stated on the promo.
Thanks for clearing up the confusion, I've never seen this photo so I was seriously confused and thought they were final product pics.

If you don't mind my asking, when will we seen final product promotional pictures?

Thanks for clearing up the confusion, I've never seen this photo so I was seriously confused and thought they were final product pics.

If you don't mind my asking, when will we seen final product promotional pictures?
I honestly don't know, we're still working on it, right now we're casting smaller accessories like the statue, we're testing materials.

It's been a while but I thought I'd bump this thread in the hopes we may get new info 🤞

Back