Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Nosferatu 100th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the various hands this comes with! It's great to see this kind of attention to detail, I hate it when figures only come with a limited number of options.

I have been undecided again since the full reveal whether I really need the coffin. It's only 50€ more, on the other hand, it's an expensive accessory if it just sits in the box.
However, Dario (the painter) posted this shot on FB, pretty much convincing me that I do need it. :lol I would like to know whether it fits into a Detolf, because it might be just on the edge of fitting or not, but I guess I have to take the risk.

The only thing that still bothers me are the thick eyebrows, but I'll have to either live with it, or customize them.
View attachment 600570
I passed on the coffin with Bela, but on this guy, it's a must.

Its actually a pity that there isn't an option for a secondary body - I would love to display both heads at once and more than one look at a time.
Oh well! Just means I'll have more fun changing up the poses more often!

Any idea when Sideshow will offer this on their site?
It took a week after Kaustik's initial pre-order dropped for Bela to appear on Sideshow, but the more recent Agent Cooper only had a 3-day delay between the two. I'm not sure if it's case-by-case or if the process is getting more streamlined.

In short, I'd imagine he'll go up in the next couple of days. Don't forget to sign up to be notified here: Nosferatu 100th Anniversary Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure - Infinite Statue

I mean, I'll post here the minute it goes up, but only after I've placed my order. :LOL:

I have been undecided again since the full reveal whether I really need the coffin. It's only 50€ more, on the other hand, it's an expensive accessory if it just sits in the box.
However, Dario (the painter) posted this shot on FB, pretty much convincing me that I do need it. :lol
Agree. The coffin doesn't seem essential for Lugosi at all, as I remember him being rather confident, imposing and standing tall for most of Dracula, but I always associate Orlok with hunching, lurking in shadows, being creepy in doorways and looking like a major ghoul in the coffin, almost like it's an extension of his character.

I'm going to waited it out a bit. See if he shows up at other places. Even though SS is cheaper, taxes and shipping kill it.

Ordered direct from Kaustic - I don't mind waiting, I like the exclusive and the free gift, and being in the UK maybe the import duties wont be quite so much coming from Europe as coming from the US.

Had a few points with kghobby, got the basic for 275 euro with free shipping, am a happy bunny.

Took me a while, but I finally ordered the Deluxe as well!

As much as I wanted to support Kaustic by ordering from them directly, I ordered from lacitedesnuages.be in the end.
For all you European buyers: he's 329€ there compared to the 349.50€ at Kaustic. Plus I got the 10% discount card for 30€, which put the total (incl. card) to 326€. That's 9% cheaper than ordering directly, plus I get 10% discount from them for a year (and given that I order from them multiple times a year, that actually comes quite in handy). And on top of that, shipping is cheaper from LCDN as well.

I do see that they still don't have Bela Dracula in stock, so I assume I'm last in line for this once he's released. And of course I lose out on the 1:1 letter, which I have zero use for anyway though. But given the current economic climate and me wanting to limit spending on figures, I happily take that 10% discount (+ bonus discount card from LCDN) instead.

But long story short, I'm happy I finally have him on order, and really looking forward to his release. :lol

KP have posted the production photos. Arrives in stock in September.
IMG_0968.jpeg
IMG_0965.jpeg
IMG_0974.jpeg
IMG_0976.jpeg
IMG_0977.jpeg

Really looking forward to this as well!

Based on these shots, there seems to be quite a downgrade in paint quality on the head IMO, but I guess that's to be expected given how intricate the paint was on the prototype.

I really like this shot as well:
View attachment 653821
Yeah, KP doesn't have the best paint jobs. This at least looks better than the Twin Peaks release recently. Looking forward to getting him! Those hands are wicked. I also appreciate that KP is releasing figures on schedule.

Back