Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Nosferatu 100th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's way too much to ask for, but I would really need a Christopher Lee Dracula and a Klaus Kinski Nosferatu along with Oldman's to round out a vampire collection.

Trick or Treat Studios showed off a proto for a Lee Dracula:

I have Star Ace's (from the time when they were still good) and think I prefer it to what TOTS have shown so far.

Trick or Treat Studios showed off a proto for a Lee Dracula:

I have Star Ace's (from the time when they were still good) and think I prefer it to what TOTS have shown so far.

Oh yeah, I saw that, and I agree that Star Ace's is definitely better (not something you hear often nowadays...).
Agree, the SA version is far superior to that TOT offering. I'm not seeing much Lee in those sculpts.

Kaustic Plastik

star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.png
Favourites · 29 mins ·

Mark the date! 26 September 2022 - Full reveal and PRE ORDERS starting! Nosferatu. 100th Anniversary, 1:6 Scale Action Figure!

Excellent. I’ll be preordering. Wonder what the exclusive will be?
Kind of hoping it’s nonsensical like Dracula’s was so I can order from Kit again. Had it just been Dracula’s headstone on the base I would been all over that. Adding Lugosi to it just ruined it for me. Maybe they’ll do the same and have Max Shreck or something like that on it haha.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting at least the deluxe edition, assuming that one comes with the coffin. I still regret not getting the throne with the HT emperor, which I see as a similar display piece: something I don't always want to use, but it's nice every once in a while, and can look cool in the background behind the figure.

This is the next big purchase on my radar. I'm more interested in this than Lugosi Dracula. Blasphemy to some, I know. Idk if I'll go for a deluxe version with a coffin though. The only thing that'll make me more excited is Karloff Frankenstein 1931. It's my favorite monster design. Also, Karloff >> all other Universal monster actors.

Back