Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Nosferatu 100th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
n1.jpg
n2.jpg
n3.jpg
n4.jpg
n5.jpg
n6.jpg
n7.jpg
n8.jpg
n9.jpg
n10.jpg
n11.jpg
n12.jpg
n13.jpg

Yeah, I'm in. Are all editions available elsewhere? Other than through Kaustic/Infinite?

What an incredible set. I don't know a great deal about the character but will definitely be getting this to go with Bela Dracula.

Kaustic Plastic and InArt are keeping the hobby exciting right now. How refreshing while HT continue their endless re-issues and show a complete lack of innovation.

What an incredible set. I don't know a great deal about the character but will definitely be getting this to go with Bela Dracula.

Kaustic Plastic and InArt are keeping the hobby exciting right now. How refreshing while HT continue their endless re-issues and show a complete lack of innovation.
Totally agree! I became interested in 1/6 figures this year (have collected statues for a decade though) and I was so excited to pick up some figures from my favourite films, anime and videogames. After that, I quickly became bored of seeing the relentless Marvel and Star Wars releases that I have no interest in, so I thought my new hobby had prematurely come to an end. With Bela Lugosi on the way from Sideshow and the reveal of this figure, I'm so pleased to see that there are still some fun and refreshing franchises being tackled by other companies!

Last edited:
This is just amazing! love the magnetic forearms!...this to me is the future--no more unsightly wrist pegs that break!
I am going to see if I can swing the EX...

well never mind...lol
Just went ahead and ordered the Web-exclusive...
Oh boy...

Last edited:
This figure looks amazing! The Bela Dracula should be arriving to me in a few days! I’m wondering though now, why isn’t Noferatu available for preorder through Sideshow yet? Hate to say it but Sideshow shipped the Dracula faster than I hear IS/Kaustic Plastik has. :/

So Kaustik just takes the deposit now and the remainder before shipment? I kinda find myself wanting to wait for Sideshow. :(

The doorway is cool and all, but the part that really gets me is the extra travel time you get ordering direct from Kaustik. The way Bela's worked out is that the product was shipped from the factory in China to both the States and to Italy. Stateside gets theirs first and then Sideshow ships out. The Italy shipment (understandably) takes longer to arrive and then they're invoiced and shipped out to the consumer. For those of us in the States, the time difference is just crazy.

Frankly, I don't like the idea of my really expensive figure bouncing around for an extra month at the worst possible time of year (weather-wise). It's not the time that eats away at me. It's the miles. :cautious:

OH WOW....
I'm not even sure if I can realistically afford this right now - but to hell with it, I NEED this figure.
Seriously looks incredible and the Web Kaustic site exclusive is a damn good package - the Coffin + the Door diorama + the life size prop replica of Count Orlok's letter + the pretty small edition number of 200 pieces - all for just and extra 100 euros from the standard edition = a no-brainer decision for once!

Seriously excited about this one!
May have to cave and buy the Lugosi Dracula to accompany him.

So Kaustik just takes the deposit now and the remainder before shipment? I kinda find myself wanting to wait for Sideshow. :(

The doorway is cool and all, but the part that really gets me is the extra travel time you get ordering direct from Kaustik. The way Bela's worked out is that the product was shipped from the factory in China to both the States and to Italy. Stateside gets theirs first and then Sideshow ships out. The Italy shipment (understandably) takes longer to arrive and then they're invoiced and shipped out to the consumer. For those of us in the States, the time difference is just crazy.

Frankly, I don't like the idea of my really expensive figure bouncing around for an extra month at the worst possible time of year (weather-wise). It's not the time that eats away at me. It's the miles. :cautious:
It seems the only real exclusive tied to their webstore is the 1/1 letter so if you don't care for that, you can wait for other retailers.

txlv3di.png

It seems the only real exclusive tied to their webstore is the 1/1 letter so if you don't care for that, you can wait for other retailers.

txlv3di.png
I suspect it will mirror the Lugosi release. The Regular and Deluxe figures will go up for PO at other retailers, while the 'Exclusive' version will be just that. Exclusive. So it comes down to a 1:1 scale letter and a doorway, really. (For those of you familiar with the Lugosi release, we're trading tombstones for doorways, here.)

I love the various hands this comes with! It's great to see this kind of attention to detail, I hate it when figures only come with a limited number of options.

I have been undecided again since the full reveal whether I really need the coffin. It's only 50€ more, on the other hand, it's an expensive accessory if it just sits in the box.
However, Dario (the painter) posted this shot on FB, pretty much convincing me that I do need it. :lol I would like to know whether it fits into a Detolf, because it might be just on the edge of fitting or not, but I guess I have to take the risk.

The only thing that still bothers me are the thick eyebrows, but I'll have to either live with it, or customize them.
nosferatu.png

Back