Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Nosferatu 100th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
294502077_5447085705354921_4989099366201475059_n.jpg

Why loss of confidence in them?

Tailoring; materials; useless magnetic stand that won't work due to wobbly ankles, and the price they charge for their over hyped product.

The Italian version of Big Chief Studios. I'd place them above Star Ace (in terms of sculpting and painting) but below Sideshow (in terms of tailoring and materials).

Tailoring; materials; useless magnetic stand that won't work due to wobbly ankles, and the price they charge for their over hyped product.

The Italian version of Big Chief Studios. I'd place them above Star Ace (in terms of sculpting and painting) but below Sideshow (in terms of tailoring and materials).
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
I don’t own any of their figures yet, I have Bela on order and that will be my first.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I cancelled Bela based on my experience of John Wayne, which I recorded in the dedicated thread as I worked on him.

Some people have been more than pleased with him, but in the end I found he was merely adequate, especially for the price. I was spoiled by LiMToys' Arthur. :lol

I don’t own any of their figures yet, I have Bela on order and that will be my first.

I have a lot of their older Romans, gladiators and Celts, and wished they'd continued in that vein since they're very impressive looking.

They are venturing out of their comfort zone. Which is good, I suppose. I remember people asking them to tackle Gladiator, but they were not interested. Their passion was historical accurate figures. Then, they decided to release a 1/6 metal scaled Maximus helmet. It's a nice display piece, but it's a bit rough and won't work on a figure. Their work does feel very artisan. However, it is not very refined. Kind of like looking for some very comfortable shoes and they bring out wooden shoes with obvious tool markings.

This is actually pretty tempting. If I wasn't holding out for characters already on my list, I'd have surely given it a shot.

n2.jpg

n4.jpg

n3.jpg

Kaustic Plastik is
HRcBP72OWBG.png
feeling in love in San Diego, California.​

star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.png
Favourites · 17 mins ·

Welcome to San Diego Comicon 2022!
Nosferatu, the 100th Anniversary edition, official 1/6 Scale Action Figure in worldwide premier.
🦇
🦇
🦇
🦇
🦇
🦇
🦇
🦇
🦇
🦇
🦇
🦇
🦇
🦇
🦇
🦇

Note: The pre orders of this figure (available in 3 versions, Standard, Deluxe, Exlusive), will start in September 2022.

Back