Kaustic Plastik/Infinite Statue 1:6 Lon Chaney’s Phantom of the Opera Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kebron

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_0096.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This and Professor Burke from London After Midnight? I feel like I've stepped into an alternate reality, here. Holy crap! :eek:

Is this a figure, or a statue? I only ask because the "Old and Rare" tag at the bottom. Same as Vincent Price statue.

Now that we know they are working with Chaney Ent., The Wolfman cannot be far behind.

Last edited:
Do we have a fainting couch and some vapors handy? I'm feeling somewhat overwhelmed.
They keep saying more announcements to come as they get closer to Lucca Comics and Games con. The Con is November 4th and if they keep up the pace from yesterday and today, we might get two announcements per day. However, like yesterday I'm sure they won't all be Horror related.

They might also have protos to be seen at the con, or at least that's my hope.

They've stated on their facebook that these will be made in both 1/6 AND statue formats.
And that they are still working on obtaining the licence to make Frankenstein.:frank
It's a bad time to be out of room it seems. The statue will undoubtedly include an organ. Decisions, decisions. I WILL have Wolfman providing its as stellar as Bela. Even if I have to hang it from the ceiling like a mobile.

The organ is indeed small enough to have that as a potential addition. NECA gave him a whopping 5 alternative heads so they could include a couple of different expressions too. Wonder if they’ll double dip and do a Red Death version too? Really surprised Sideshow never did one with their premium format run. That costume is just begging for well crafted run.

Back