Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Nosferatu 100th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really like the look of this. This guy's public domain but I really wish these guys could get ahold of the Universal IP, nobody else seems interested in making these old monster characters.
To have those big hitters in 1/6 - good quality 1/6 would be a dream. Black and White too perhaps would be very cool on the shelf amongst all the colour 🤔

This looks great, I especially love those hands. I might have to pick this up if the price is right.
The only thing I dislike are those bushy eyebrows. I have never been a big fan of those big eyebrows on Nosferatu, and them being sculpted instead of real hair doesn't do it any favors.

n1.jpg
n2.jpg
n3.jpg
n4.jpg
n5.jpg
n6.jpg

Damn that looks good. The more pics I see, the more I want it.
Judging by previous releases, this should be around 270€ standard, 320€ with casket? I don't have anything on my plate after Q2 next year, so this might fit in perfectly.

That looks like hair around the ears. Love this as is but man if they would have done that to the eyebrows...that would have put this figure over the top.
Dario (the master painter) posted this about the hair on FB yesterday. So I'm guessing they were not ready for eyebrows yet, but want to work their way towards more complex hairing.

"I know, it's a really small thing and not easy to notice. But Nosferatu will represent for us the first small step towards mass hair implants. You will surely have noticed the absence of joints on the wrists.
We always try to bring something new, because our intention is to give you a mass-produced product that has, however, the same characteristics of a handcrafted piece.
I hope the results prove us right and above all you appreciate our efforts to improve from time to time."

Love to hear that, but they need to deliver. They are artisans but I don't want it to look like something from a sawdust festival.

Last edited:
I will have to nab this. I will get the EX if Sideshow carries it. After learning of the standard bases being cheapo, I would want the more elaborate base. It looks quite nice.

To have those big hitters in 1/6 - good quality 1/6 would be a dream. Black and White too perhaps would be very cool on the shelf amongst all the colour 🤔

Karloff Frankenstein is pretty much at the top of my most wanted list, I've loved that movie since I was seven or eight, and it was actually years before I saw any of the other Universal monster movies, so while I like them all, Frankenstein('s monster) is the one I'd take above all others. He's one I'd definitely prefer in black and white, I've never been particularly fond of the bright green color he's often made in merch, but at this point beggars can't be choosers.

In case anybody else was wondering about the pre-order, Kaustic posted this on their FB page a few days ago:
"The pre orders of this figure (available in 3 versions, Standard, Deluxe, Exclusive), will start in September 2022."

Going by their previous releases, particularly Dracula, I assume that the Deluxe version comes with the coffin, while the Exclusive features something we haven't see yet. I'm looking forward to the full reveal in September!

Apparently gonna come with up to 10 interchangeable arms, am guessing connecting at forearm or elbow to give the seem less wrist action, just hope it can deliver the prototype paint job on the sculpt it is stellar.

Back