Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Bela Lugosi as Dracula - Action Deluxe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks fantastic but as Wor-Gar mentioned, I'm priced out for what it is.

But if I was a HUGE Universal Monsters fan, this would be a no-brainer. I think our resident photographers are going to have a field day with this one. Looking forward to seeing those photos.

Screw it. I ordered directly from Infinite Statue. Got the standard because I’d never actually use the coffin and truly prefer the standard base so I don’t have to worry about posing around the headstone. Still love the symbology that Bela may have passed but his creation is …
F072BE54-ABA0-43C0-9255-A8D281528C27.jpeg

Like many here, some of my earliest film memories are a fascination with Universal monsters, my fav being Dracula. Also my first Halloween costume (at least of my choosing).

I would totally get this figure... but the price hurts, especially knowing that it opens the floodgates to Frankenstein, Werewolf, Hunchback, Mummy, Creature, Invisible Man, Jekyll & Hyde, etc.

That said, if I can find this down the line for closer to $250 I would definitely grab one. Assuming he gets delivered looking like those pictures.

I doubt it will open floodgates for the others. They are properties owned by Universal. KP/IS don't have the Universal license, they have a license to make Bela Lugosi as Dracula, not Bela Lugosi 'from' Dracula (1931). This is like the LALD Moore from DID, it was Roger Moore in costume, it wasn't Roger Moore as James Bond from Live and Let Die. It's an actor license and not a movie license.

I doubt it will open floodgates for the others. They are properties owned by Universal. KP/IS don't have the Universal license, they have a license to make Bela Lugosi as Dracula, not Bela Lugosi 'from' Dracula (1931). This is like the LALD Moore from DID, it was Roger Moore in costume, it wasn't Roger Moore as James Bond from Live and Let Die. It's an actor license and not a movie license.

Possibly also like Sideshow's new Clint Eastwood range.

I made a mistake when buying this. I bought the one that comes with the coffin but I wanted the one with the coffin and headstone. So now I have purchased 2 of these. I wrote them to see if they could cancel the first order. Fingers crossed.

I made a mistake when buying this. I bought the one that comes with the coffin but I wanted the one with the coffin and headstone. So now I have purchased 2 of these. I wrote them to see if they could cancel the first order. Fingers crossed.
I've ordered through them before and have had no issues.

So pretty much the last great Dracula 31 figure was the premium format figure from sideshow. The chances of getting another movie based figure are pretty slim. Since both Universal and Lugosi Enterprises have to work together.

Well, I suppose that encourages me more... but at the same time disappointing. Dracula alone seems out of place. Would like at least Frankenstein and Wolf Man to round out the Top 3. But then, that's a $1,000 display. This hobby is tragic.

Well, I suppose that encourages me more... but at the same time disappointing. Dracula alone seems out of place. Would like at least Frankenstein and Wolf Man to round out the Top 3. But then, that's a $1,000 display. This hobby is tragic.
If there was only one to get from that era, Bela is the one for me. The last thing I truly need is another line to buy into. :unsure: o_O :rolleyes::LOL:

It was 100% my fault so if they don't cancel I would understand. But....I have not received a response. I'll send another email. Maybe I messed that up as well. I'm a mess.

I agree with you. It's another slippery slope that I can't afford.

The exclusive version is $320 USD after VAT is removed, for people who don't have to pay it. But with shipping it will probably bump it back up to $400, or slightly less. I'm still undecided.

Watching all these classic movies on Svengoolie made me nostalgic. I broke down and ordered the web ex from infinite statue.

Back