Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Bela Lugosi as Dracula - Action Deluxe Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was parts points cashed in - part credit in HDK from a past order.

That's what I had once, after they realised they'd neglected to order the figure I'd pre-ordered from them. I'd ordered a deluxe version, and they only received regulars.

I like the coffin and should make for a beautiful display piece. Although I’m wanting to build a slight incline to display it on so it’s not just flat on the shelf and not straight up and down…..maybe something at a 60/65 degree angle. Would be an easy build…🤔

It crossed my mind briefly that it could be displayed on end...like a walk-in bed....

MCS284930__40964.1568226755.jpg

...or the Munsters' telephone...

a11a04c08ce361f991c4147fb3de8bd3.jpg

:lol

With Lugosi being my favourite Dracula this is a must have for me. That proto looks incredible so i ordered the deluxe version from KP. Would love to see more classic horror characters...a Karloff monster and mummy would be most welcomed!

With Lugosi being my favourite Dracula this is a must have for me. That proto looks incredible so i ordered the deluxe version from KP. Would love to see more classic horror characters...a Karloff monster and mummy would be most welcomed!
As others have already noted, KP doesn't appear to have an agreement with Universal, just the actors. There's a chance a Boris Karloff (the actor) might get made, but other than something along those lines, not likely at this point. I, for one, will be happy with Bela representing my Classic Universal Monster love, aside from a few other 6" figures and Mondo Tiki mugs. (y)

Are you kidding? With the legalities with music licensing, they for sure had an agreement with the band's music publisher. Anyway, awesome figure
Wellllllllllll in Asia copyright law is very piecemeal. So I wouldn't be so sure.

This was a no-brainer; pulled the trigger with SSC last week(I love Flex-pay). Went with the standard version, as I didn't care for the sculpted interior of the coffin(I'll build my own if I want one)...

With the supply chain back up, and world wide messes over covid never going away, it wouldn't surprise me if we don't see this til 2023. I hope I am wrong.

According to Monsters in Motion, a statue of Lugosi holding a woman by Infinite Statue has just released, so, one can only imagine that the figure may not be far behind, we will see....

I was so torn over whether or not to coffin, but just couldn't think of a good way to display it alongside Dracula. Went with the reg version. Love the round magnetic base.

I was so torn over whether or not to coffin, but just couldn't think of a good way to display it alongside Dracula. Went with the reg version. Love the round magnetic base.
Same. That coffin is nice, just not required for displaying this figure.

Seeing the Tales of the Jedi shorts on Disney+ will focus on Count Dooku got me thinking about Christopher Lee which got me thinking about Dracula which got me thinking about Bela Lugosi which got me thinking about this figure. Man I'm looking forward to this thing later in the year. (y) :LOL:

Last edited:
Back