Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snyder is ripping off Saint Seiya

latest

She still might win an Oscar for that role.

View attachment 298262
Certainly, this is the type of Oscar we might see won by the WB's films.

you're telling me dem Tn'A ain't oscar worthy?
Well, it's as good a criteria for winning Oscars as what they currently use. In fact, probably better since it is politics free!

Expectations are't high because of a side characters costume? :lol
Well I mentioned this way back when we started seeing the Batman's costume in JL, but what does WB really have going for it? Some decent costume designs that would look nice on the shelf, yes. Some over the top action and great material for trailers? Absolutely. Other stuff? Maybe not so much. So if that's one of their major strengths, and they don't do it well, then criticism is justifiable. It's not like people are expecting a really well told, compelling story in the Saga of Barbarian Aquaman. But I personally think she looks great.

I've not seen her in anything, but the whole thing with Depp made me really dislike her. Either way, it's not like Momoa is some thespian or something. Aquaman rests almost entirely on Wan's shoulders.

for her claiming he abused her and filing for divorce? mind you, she didn't even take any money from him she had it all donated to charity.

Can't really say anything about her acting though either... :dunno

for her claiming he abused her and filing for divorce? mind you, she didn't even take any money from him she had it all donated to charity.

Can't really say anything about her acting though either... :dunno

It all seemed too rigged. She filled for divorce days after his mother died, all the while focusing that she hadn't signed a prenuptial agreement. Then, she files charges against him saying that he hit her, and after that the PR machine goes to work. Bruised faces, "random" photos, all that jazz. Her legal team was all bout "taking the high road through silence" while smacking the Depp team as releasing misinformation. After that, she withdraws her petition for 50k month, saying that she "thought it was standard procedure" and she didnt care about the money. A day before she's set to be deposed, a video of Depp being srunk leaks.

Meanwhile, his Ex-wife of 14 years and daughter said that he never did something like that in all of their years together. Dunno about you, but I'm more inclined to belived his ex who was with him for 14 years (I mean, why protect him? the dude left her for a younger hollywood hottie, if that wouldn't make her spill eveything, I don't know what would), rather than an "actress" who was married to him for 15 months. Not to mention that everything seems like a set-up from a bad soap opera. The 7M charity was the cherry on top. It was all a fame stunt, and nothing more. At least IMO...

Back