Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3-Training-Day-quotes.gif

:lol

:lol

KKR5k.gif

I was thinking of the Question too :hi5:

Yeah, it works with Dare Devil because he's a C list character, but Batman for whatever reason is seen as real super hero on the same level as Superman, so him being a low tech street level brawler is beneath him now. :lol He can still do it at some point in a film, but in the end he'll be fighting against an A-list level "super" villain.

QXAYK.gif

So either way batman's screwed on from this point, gadgets are done for merchandising, there's no way...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The live-action Batman story that Miller wants to see is exactly what Marvel is doing with Daredevil on Netflix.

Agree. That would work for a starting out Batman, but not the point he's at now.

Unless placed in a different time period, the superhero team-up flicks have ruined the small independent hero flick.

Yeah, it works with Dare Devil because he's a C list character, but Batman for whatever reason is seen as real super hero on the same level as Superman, so him being a low tech street level brawler is beneath him now. :lol He can still do it at some point in a film, but in the end he'll be fighting against an A-list level "super" villain.

Great post.

Frank Miller needs to GTFO of here. As bad as Snyder has been for DC, Miller would be worse at this point in his career. Guy has totally lost it.

lol

Agree. That would work for a starting out Batman, but not the point he's at now.

Unless placed in a different time period, the superhero team-up flicks have ruined the small independent hero flick.

That's a great point.

Even Netflix gets a big team up movie to battle a larger threat now.

But like Clown said, Batman is the antonym of Small-Independent.

Last edited:
I just want more warehouse type hand to hand action, more spooky stuff like that scene at the house full of female slaves and quality batmobile-batwing action and i'll be good lol.

His scene in SS was pretty tame-lame.

Last edited:
I just more warehouse type hand to hand action, more spooky stuff like that scene at the house full of female slaves and quality batmobile-batwing action i'll be good lol.

His scene in SS was pretty tame-lame.

Yea, the damn kid robbed us of getting a worthy fight. Zack directing, Bats would have broken both of 'Shots arms.

Yea, the damn kid robbed us of getting a worthy fight. Zack directing, Bats would have broken both of 'Shots arms.
Zach would have had him setting Deadshot on fire, then putting it out by pissing on him, then raping his charred, unconscious body, then setting him on fire again as he walks away laughing.

Kid or no kid.

Zach would have had him setting Deadshot on fire, then putting it out by pissing on him, then raping his charred, unconscious body, then setting him on fire again as he walks away laughing.

Kid or no kid.

I guess that's better than quitting and then having breakfast with the chick that set you up to have your spine snapped.

a small story is not going to happen. Batman is too popular and mainstream to turn him into Unbreakable or Casey Jones. WB could do that with other less known characters though.
Dunno about "Unbreakable" but it definitely could be done in a bit less violent Casey Jones style.

The JL Batman by definition won't be focusing on petty criminals
Batman for whatever reason is seen as real super hero on the same level as Superman, so him being a low tech street level brawler is beneath him now. :lol
We just need the real Green Arrow in there. :lol

See, that's what I liked about BvS, though. I think he sees himself as the street level brawler you pointed to. I think a large reason for his disregard for human life and lack of any conviction in the mission he's been carrying on for 20 years is due to the fact that he realizes that, in a world with a Superman, his life's work pretty much amounts to what this guy could accomplish in a day. Like it or not, Batfleck was having a midlife crisis.:lol

Suffice it to say, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility to have a grounded Batman story, although I do think it's unlikely. I just wish Affleck would give us a straight-up Detective movie. Missing persons, homicides, and Batman showing the world why he's the world'a greatest detective.

Not for me I like that idea, give us a taste, and see their whole life stories

Back