Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He destroyed a city putting thousands of people out of a job and killing innocents. Probably didn't help clean up.

So did reeve supes he allowed zod to take over the world destroy metropolis e.g. New York and the white house due to his selfish act. Lets not forget the destruction of planet Houston either. Man of steel supes wins this one as only part of metropolis and smallvile were destroyed

So did reeve supes he allowed zod to take over the world destroy metropolis e.g. New York and the white house due to his selfish act. Lets not forget the destruction of planet Houston either. Man of steel supes wins this one as only part of metropolis and smallvile were destroyed

Yea Like I said the bigger **** is Cavill. Dude is an ass. He pretty much wanted to die at the end of BVS.

Yea Like I said the bigger **** is Cavill. Dude is an ass. He pretty much wanted to die at the end of BVS.

What your saying isn't based on facts which makes it moot. No point carrying on anymore your hatred of man of steel is clouding your judgement. Everytime I state facts and pose reasonable explanations you ignore what I am saying rather then engage with me in a constructive discussion. Need to leave emotions out of it

Last edited:
What your saying isn't based on facts which makes it moot. No point carrying on anymore your hatred of man of steel is clouding your judgement. Everytime I state facts and pose reasonable explanations you ignore what I am saying rather then engage with me in a constructive discussion. Need to leave emotions out of it

I mean looking at your sig and avatar nothing I was going to say would change your mind. But ok.

I mean looking at your sig and avatar nothing I was going to say would change your mind. But ok.

It's about facts and calling out hypocrites that are ok with reeve superman in supes 2 but just constantly hate on the man of steel version just because they think it's cool. We ain't talking about bvs I have made no comments about that movie. For the record bvs isn't a good movie man it has great comic book imagery but it was edited by a 3rd grader. It's a disjointed mess at times ok. The ultimate cut is better but it's way too ****ing long

Last edited:
Can you blame him? If I was in BVS, I'd want to die too.

lol I blame Batman an his love of darkness. Seriously though the muted colors, everything dark it was too much. Need light, superman is the light in the darkness. No wonder he was so depressed plus everyone hated him in that movie, he should have listened to ma Kent And let doomsday wipe out all the ungrateful humans

Elfmann forcing old and out of place themes in this is already working with the fans it seems. Lame idea, but it's working.

At this point the DCEU is a shapeless mass of failures and half attempts so who cares.

I feel like it could work, thematically, considering where BvS left things, with Superman being realized in his sacrifice and Batman learning, once more, what it means to be a hero. In many ways, I feel like incorporating Williams' theme actually seems pretty natural, in that, if they're taking this in the direction I think pretty much everyone has thought they are, with Superman returning as a hero who knows what he's fighting for and reflects the character we've all known, throughout the years, I can think of nothing better than Williams' score to emphasize his return.

I know this probably sounds weird, but, the more I think about Man of Steel and BvS, the more I think that, if I were placing them anywhere in Reeve's films, it would be between when Brando starts lecturing young Clark about his identity and when we get that wide shot of Superman flying out of the fortress for the first time. These movies have been about shaping him and developing him into the hero we know him to be, and I feel like, if JL reflects the culmination of that, that swelling score could make for a damn cool moment.

It's about facts and calling out hypocrites that are ok with reeve superman in supes 2 but just constantly hate on the man of steel version just because they think it's cool. We ain't talking about bvs I have made no comments about that movie. For the record bvs isn't a good movie man it has great comic book imagery but it was edited by a 3rd grader. It's a disjointed mess at times ok. The ultimate cut is better but it's way too ****ing long

O yea well I don't know, see Superman to me anyway is sorta boring but I thought MOS did him a bit of injustice but I never paid much attention to Reeves superman. Tbh I don't remember much the second movie. It was so long ago. I'm more a Batman guy. Me defending Superman of any movie or cartoon is out of place for me cause I know very little about him besides the casual things.

O yea well I don't know, see Superman to me anyway is sorta boring but I thought MOS did him a bit of injustice but I never paid much attention to Reeves superman. Tbh I don't remember much the second movie. It was so long ago. I'm more a Batman guy. Me defending Superman of any movie or cartoon is out of place for me cause I know very little about him besides the casual things.

I am the opposite, superman was always my favorite character, always preferred him over batman. I've seen the donner movies so many times i can recite the lines before the actors say them. i was captivated by the first two movies as a kid, I used to run around with a red towel on my back and pretend I was flying. Sort of like Clark as a kid in man of steel. My love of the character has on occasion blinded me to some of the shortcoming in some of the films, but I know a ****** superman movie when I see one. Quest for peace, superman returns etc but man of steel was not a ****** superman movie. It was actually one of the better ones up there with the donner versions in my opinion. People do not give the movie a fair shake, especially when you compare the portrayal of the character in Mos to the portrayal of him in the beloved (rightfully so) superman 2. All the complaints don't hold water. I really love man of steel, that's not saying everyone else has to but I am going to defend it when I see people just bashing it because they think it's the hipster/cool thing to do.

I remember when superman returns came out I tried so hard to force myself to like it. I was so excited for a another superman movie that I found myself trying to convince myself it was a good movie. I saw it like 3 times in the theater. Nowadays I can't even watch it, it just pisses me off. The last time I watched it in full was when I popped it in for my son to see. Needless to say he watched it but I know he wasn't very impressed, in fact, he asked my a bunch of questions. why did he keep spying on his friend Lois? and why was he so sad? Why he kept getting his butt kicked and why he didn't really fight anyone? Why did he leave his son??? I had no answers for any of his questions. The only good scenes in the pos movie are the plane scene and the part when he flys into the sunlight to recharge, the rest is garbage. That's all I got to say on that lol

Last edited:
I feel like it could work, thematically, considering where BvS left things, with Superman being realized in his sacrifice and Batman learning, once more, what it means to be a hero. In many ways, I feel like incorporating Williams' theme actually seems pretty natural, in that, if they're taking this in the direction I think pretty much everyone has thought they are, with Superman returning as a hero who knows what he's fighting for and reflects the character we've all known, throughout the years, I can think of nothing better than Williams' score to emphasize his return.
Anything can work if done right, cues here and there could work.

I also feel Elfmann's Batman theme could be easier to adapt to Batfleck, but for god's sake move on from JW Superman's theme, it's nice and all, but probably one of the most restricting and monodimensional traits of the Superman archetype, but again, if it's only cues, It'd be fine, I just hope they're not cutting corners by getting the muh nostalgia crowd on their side.

I know this probably sounds weird, but, the more I think about Man of Steel and BvS, the more I think that, if I were placing them anywhere in Reeve's films, it would be between when Brando starts lecturing young Clark about his identity and when we get that wide shot of Superman flying out of the fortress for the first time. These movies have been about shaping him and developing him into the hero we know him to be, and I feel like, if JL reflects the culmination of that, that swelling score could make for a damn cool moment.
If Terrio is to be believed, then that was always the plan.

I'm aware I could very well eat crow with Elfmann and he could end up making one tasteful OST, but with Whedon contributions? Oh man, (X) doubt, if the rumored changes are to be believed.

Elfmann forcing old and out of place themes in this is already working with the fans it seems.
Lame idea, but it's working.

At this point the DCEU is a shapeless mass of failures and half attempts so who cares.
Pretty much. Even tho I didn't like MoS and pseudo-doomsday crap in BvS... I liked that they were tryin' to bring something new to the table. Zimmer's music was fresh, JXL's beats were entertaining.

I'm bored.
Cheer up, brah!

Z9s9Q5j.jpg

Back