Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Zimmer did well to compose a rousing Man of Steel theme in the shadow of Williams. Hope that stays intact, rather than yet more fan service/homage/whatever you wanna call it.

thought this was pretty cool and swiped it as well :lol

$

When a neck looks snappable.

You guys must not have watched superman 2, because supes takes great pleasure in killing a depowered zod, he even smiles while doing it. Cavill supes was left with no other choice, zod didnt lose his powers and he was going to kill that family. He also didnt take pleasure in having to do it. How is the man of steel killing worse then superman 2 version. Too many damn cupcakes these days. Would it have been better if he let the family die and then let zod destroy humanity? What was he supposed to do?? He didnt have the stupid mcguffin that reeve supes had with the red son pod. Dont get me wrong i loved superman 2 it didnt bother me when he killed zod in the slightest nor did it when man of steel supes did as well. Hell the whole theater was chearing when supes killed zod in superman 2, boy times have changed. Nobody said ooo but supes doesnt kill and he doesnt take pleasure in killing omg he killed zod.. omg donner destroyed his character. Reeve supes had a choice, zod had no powers he could have been locked up in a cell, in man of steel that was not an option

▶ 4:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Rq1TlbFWY
Superman 2 superman kills zod

Last edited:
Exactly. Supes is the protector of humanity and in both cases it was too dangerous to keep Zod alive.

This line from Zod sums it up: "There's only one way this ends, Kal. Either you die... or I do." No way Supes is gonna leave humanity at Zod's mercy.

The man is a cold blooded killer. You see the part where he screamed with joy when his father got sucked into that twister? He's a maniac.

You guys must not have watched superman 2, because supes takes great pleasure in killing a depowered zod, he even smiles while doing it. Cavill supes was left with no other choice, zod didnt lose his powers and he was going to kill that family. He also didnt take pleasure in having to do it. How is the man of steel killing worse then superman 2 version. Too many damn cupcakes these days. Would it have been better if he let the family die and then let zod destroy humanity? What was he supposed to do?? He didnt have the stupid mcguffin that reeve supes had with the red son pod. Dont get me wrong i loved superman 2 it didnt bother me when he killed zod in the slightest nor did it when man of steel supes did as well. Hell the whole theater was chearing when supes killed zod in superman 2, boy times have changed. Nobody said ooo but supes doesnt kill and he doesnt take pleasure in killing omg he killed zod.. omg donner destroyed his character. Reeve supes had a choice, zod had no powers he could have been locked up in a cell, in man of steel that was not an option

▶ 4:58

Chill out buddy. The neck breaking jokes will probably go away once the jl movie is out and superman kills again . Sheesh.

Chill out buddy. The neck breaking jokes will probably go away once the jl movie is out and superman kills again . Sheesh.

I am chill simply stating facts that people overlook when hating on man of steel.. it doesn't even make sense. People just think it's cool to hate on it but these same people are also ok with what supes does in the Reeve version. Hypocritical don't u think????

[emoji666] 4:58

Let me start off by saying man of steel is still my favorite dceu movie hands down. But that family at the end are just the dumbest. I just finished watching it again. Those idiots could have EASILY got away. Just walk away[emoji23]. As for the neck snap jokes. Lets just accept they wont end. Same as the martha jokes, age of ultron jokes every 2 minutes, etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's cause reeves was a very happy superman. He wasn't tossing throughout the entire movie and it felt almost playful when he " killed" zodd. Cavil superman looked like he wanted to kill from the start and killed Zod in a brutal way. Man could of easily smashed his face in a wall. Or punch him in the stomach. Nope he twist his neck all the way around. Not really in character for me but hey I'm a casual when it comes to superman . I see him as a man who always finds a way out of a situation no matter what without harming anyone not even the villain. Just wasn't in character for me and feels like Batman light with his angry faces. Hey you can lol the movie all you want but that was a huge flaw to me. It's like Spider-Man shooting his web down the green goblins throats to save MJ.

Yea gg died in the first movie , still don't make it right.

That's cause reeves was a very happy superman. He wasn't tossing throughout the entire movie and it felt almost playful when he " killed" zodd. Cavil superman looked like he wanted to kill from the start and killed Zod in a brutal way. Man could of easily smashed his face in a wall. Or punch him in the stomach. Nope he twist his neck all the way around. Not really in character for me but hey I'm a casual when it comes to superman . I see him as a man who always finds a way out of a situation no matter what without harming anyone not even the villain. Just wasn't in character for me and feels like Batman light with his angry faces.

Superman was happy in superman 1 yes but not in superman 2. He didn't like being the protector of earth anymore so gave up his powers so he could sleep with Lois and have a family. He said **** humanity i am all about myself. Superman would never do that. He was moping and crying to his mom in the theatrical cut and Jor'el in the donner cut. Didn't seem like he wanted to be superman at all

Superman was happy in super man 1 yes but not in super man 2. He didn't like being the protector of earth anymore so gave up his powers so he could sleep with Lois and have a family. He said **** humanity i am all about myself. Superman would never do that.

That's true, and as soon as he got his powers he kills everyone, then goes to a dinner and physically assaults a human...all with a big sadistic smile on his face. So heroic.

Elfmann forcing old and out of place themes in this is already working with the fans it seems. Lame idea, but it's working.

At this point the DCEU is a shapeless mass of failures and half attempts so who cares.

Superman was happy in superman 1 yes but not in superman 2. He didn't like being the protector of earth anymore so gave up his powers so he could sleep with Lois and have a family. He said **** humanity i am all about myself. Superman would never do that. He was moping and crying to his mom in the theatrical cut and Jor'el in the donner cut. Didn't seem like he wanted to be superman at all

Eh. This superman pretty much did the same damn thing lol. All mopey about wanting to help people and **** like that and wanted to live his own life.

And then what? Zod fell and hit the ground from space....and he had zero damage :lol I doubt a punch to the stomach will do much.

I mean like it would of helped from saving those people he was trying to kill. Dude could of easily went infront of him and kicked him or something.

Also this superman pinned a mans truck to a electric pole just cause he was mad at someone. Kinda an ass.

Eh. This superman pretty much did the same damn thing lol. All mopey about wanting to help people and **** like that and wanted to live his own life.

Not to the same extent as reeve supes but in a way u just confirmed my my point you cant hate on the cavill version but be ok with what the donner version did in supes 2

Back