Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

Pics of the Jurassic World visitor's guide prop...

L5wrJKL.jpg

IN4bJqu.jpg

m29bSkz.jpg

bDkYDpE.jpg

You forgot to list the species! :lol

Apparently Brachisaurus died on Nublar? :slap It's funny, says on boat ride experience 100 species? But yet this says these select few? Not even Velociraptor or Spinosaurus?
DIqhu0l.jpg

Spino was on numblar right? And we know for a fact the Raptors are in this.

Jurassic World is a sequel so far... So I guess the others count? :dunno

It can never happen, the DNA completely falls apart in the first few million years IIRC.

It will happen eventually, its pretty much the only reason I'm doing Genetics :lol we can reverse evolution and make big birds with tails and arms etc

Seriously that is best picture I've seen in my entire life

501737.gif

Baryonyx and Suchomimus ? NICE now thats my kind of dino :clap

Baryonyx is good to here. he was supposed to be the main bad in 3 but they replaced him with spino.

I hope SS pick up the licence for this one. Their dino line is nice but not JP nice.

I actually love their Dino line, I just havent had a chance to get any yet, too many Hot Toys haha :lol

It would be a dream if HT took the license :pray: its an impossible dream I know.. :lol but I really need a good 1/6 Bryce Dallas Howard :drool and I wish there were good quality dinos WITH articulation, I'll see what jp does with Jurassic World...

Baryonyx is good to here. he was supposed to be the main bad in 3 but they replaced him with spino.

I really love them, Baryonyx and Spino are in my top 10 :lol

Last edited:

I'm eager to see what T-Rex Kingdom looks like. That'd be the first place I would head to. :rock :panic:

Yeah I think its about time, someone built a real Jurassic Park..... I mean if they can bio-engineer worms and rats that cant get drunk surely Dinosaurs can be made

I hope SS pick up the licence for this one. Their dino line is nice but not JP nice.

They dropped the ball 10 or so years ago, what makes ya think Universal would let them have again?

Yeah I think all they released was the finale scene rex diorama?

They should set up a booth as a fake tourist company at comic con and hand out those Park guides.

Yeah I think its about time, someone built a real Jurassic Park..... I mean if they can bio-engineer worms and rats that cant get drunk surely Dinosaurs can be made

I'm really surprised someone hasn't tried yet. I mean even if the DNA isn't viable anymore, surely someone can genetically engineer something close to a dinosaur. Jurassic Park is probably my most wanted fiction idea that I want to see become a reality. It seems like it SHOULD be possible, even if reality sadly crushes that possibility :lol

I read an article stating it could possibly be done by working backwards from bird DNA, would be painstaking work and would take forever though. Mammoths coming back seems to be a much easier feat.

Back