Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

Been so long since I watched JPIII, but couldn't he just rent a private plan? And as far as far as the hired guns, I'd imagine the man would spend any less cent he had to find his son. The mom too. From how easy they all expected it to be, they didn't seem like they were necessarily out of the range of everyone except millionaires. Feel me?

But I do hope this one sort of expands on the idea that there is more to InGen's list of dinosaurs and hence why the Spinosauris even being around was possible. She looked so damn cool though. I hope the animatronics are as good as usual. The cGI in JPIII wasn't as good.

it just made absolutely no sense to have the guy not be wealthy and at the same time be able to rent a jet and hire guns for hire. I wish they never added that to the movie.

the Father should have been rich period. been able to pay Grant what he promised, it just makes no sense.

it just made absolutely no sense to have the guy not be wealthy and at the same time be able to rent a jet and hire guns for hire. I wish they never added that to the movie.

the Father should have been rich period. been able to pay Grant what he promised, it just makes no sense.

Would have been way more convenient. Thats for sure.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

8p10n.gif%3Fw%3D479

:lol

:rotfl

Godzilla should appear and eat all the Dino's then morph into D'Onofrio credits roll the end. Part two can be called geriatric world the return of D'onfrio and the hero can be bad grandpa equiped with his trusty streched out whip shlong. He defeats an elderly Godzilla who morphs back into d'enfrio when slain. Credits and 6 years latter re reboot again with the escape from jurassic park featuring a huge tital wave and a dude with an eye patch surfing on it.

Godzilla should appear and eat all the Dino's then morph into D'Onofrio credits roll the end. Part two can be called geriatric world the return of D'onfrio and the hero can be bad grandpa equiped with his trusty streched out whip shlong. He defeats an elderly Godzilla who morphs back into d'enfrio when slain. Credits and 6 years latter re reboot again with the escape from jurassic park featuring a huge tital wave and a dude with an eye patch surfing on it.

No doubt! :hi5: :lol

Back