Jumptrooper Toy Fair 2016 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in agreement that I would have liked to see Stormtrooper Han as the exclusive or even the magma/sullust trooper but I'll be happy to have this in my collection. I'm thrilled to see the blasters included here and I'm hoping it means that we will see another Sandtrooper, a scout trooper, and a rebel soldier in the near future.

I'll probably pass on this but you could just pass it for a spare Stormtrooper that's seen some action if you left off the jetpack.

Wow, my first thought was, Who gives a crap about this one except battlefront fans. But if it can just be a regular stormie but weathered that might be cool to have--would make a nice Tantive IV troop.

Will definitely grab that extra big gun for the sandtrooper.

I like the weathered look, but not collecting outside of OT. So... pass. But cool. and I can see how people will buy it. But not for me. OT OR DEATH.

While I'm not all into color variations for the Stormtrooper design... I think it would have been cool if this had been the armor variation with the grey bits, breathing tube and red light that you see used in Sullust (or come with extra parts to create that look).

This is just a stormtrooper with the pack everyone gets in the game... something more specific to the game would have been cool IMO.

StarWarsBattlefront-67.jpg
Give it time. I'm sure they'll do the magma trooper too. They've said they're going to have a whole Battlefront line. I'm hoping for a re-release of the Shadow trooper with the added Imperial logo on his chest. I'm all for Battlefront Imps. :D

Ordered, I like it, classic but different. I only played the game for a few minutes of the trial, I wasn't a fan. But this is just a cool design. Much better than the shock trooper or any of these silly chrome releases.

I like the weathered look. And it comes with a sand base? Nice! Finally HT is milking the franchise!

Can't decide if I should get this or not. I think it'd look great next to the BF shock trooper

I've already got plenty of stormtroopers in my collection, but I have a thing for the Empire. I'll probably end up adding this to the collection at some point to go along with the ANH Stormtroopers, shadow trooper, space trooper, scout trooper, shock trooper, sand trooper, and snow trooper. These stormies are so easy to get dynamic poses out of, I like to have all these guys interacting in a fun way while on display (not sure what I'll end up doing with the gold chrome though).

Definitely pulling the trigger on this. Anyone know what this month's Sideshow code is?

There hasn't been a new one announced yet, but it wouldn't work on a new release anyway. The $20 coupons are usually only good on pieces that have been out for about two months.

I've already got plenty of stormtroopers in my collection, but I have a thing for the Empire. I'll probably end up adding this to the collection at some point to go along with the ANH Stormtroopers, shadow trooper, space trooper, scout trooper, shock trooper, sand trooper, and snow trooper. These stormies are so easy to get dynamic poses out of, I like to have all these guys interacting in a fun way while on display (not sure what I'll end up doing with the gold chrome though).

Place him lying on the ground with all the other troopers kicking the **** out of him and steeling his armour.

Back