Jumptrooper Toy Fair 2016 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a HUGE Stormtrooper fan and the only thing interesting here is the RT-97C/MG-15 Sandtrooper rifle. Come on HT, quit releasing all kinds of monkey troopers and start release the other 2 Sandtroopers, you know you want to

Pretty boring figure. I like the biker scout blaster but it is a pass for me. Not purchasing any of the 4 exclusives announced.

I'll be getting this for sure...perhaps two if I can swing it. Big fan of the Stormtrooper (other than black or gold LOL)

I really enjoy Battlefront, so personally I'm all for them doing all of these. Plus I need some game figures for my game shelves anyway so why not.

I'm totally fine with HT churning out troopers like the do iron man. Makes more sense considering there's literally an army. I'd love to see all of the variants from battlefront and eventually see all of the weapons featured in the game as accessories. I'd love to see rebel troops as well considering I have none but I know that's a stretch.

Looks very cool, and since the jetpack is magnetic, those who want more regular variant Stormtroopers are all set! Now you can have clean and dirty.. :) .. Wish they did that with the Spacetrooper. Guaranteed the fact that, although awesome, it's still available is why they changed the backpack on this to being magnetic. The Spacetrooper would've been long sold it if it was easily removeable. People would have scooped him up to be just displayed as a regular Stormtrooper with a cool as **** gun variation. Plus, now with the additional new gun's HT has made that this comes with wonder how long before a 2nd Sandtrooper version is announced?? This is a definite maybe for me! :) Just wish he came with a regular gun and belt holster.

I'm not into gaming figures but I really like the look of this one. And like Loki mentioned, it'll make a good variant Stormie with his pack off and being all weathered up.

While I'm not all into color variations for the Stormtrooper design... I think it would have been cool if this had been the armor variation with the grey bits, breathing tube and red light that you see used in Sullust (or come with extra parts to create that look).

This is just a stormtrooper with the pack everyone gets in the game... something more specific to the game would have been cool IMO.

StarWarsBattlefront-67.jpg

I seem to remember Stormies flying around in all the TV Spots for this game (which was a fun time of pre-TFA hype) but I never actually played it so I don't have enough of a connection to pick this one up. Looks cool though.

Now you can have clean and dirty.. :) .. Wish they did that with the Spacetrooper.

I'm not sure how that would have worked since there is no dirt in space. :)

I really like this new variant, as long as the jump pack is indeed removable, and not glued on at the last minute. Are the guns vintage ANH, or were they created for Battlefront? If the price is right (< $250), I may pick this up for ****s and giggles.

Back