Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom (New 2014 Version!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom

Thanks a lot. I look forward to seeing yours!!! Post your thread here so I can go and check it out.

Hey, sorry for posting it a bit late! I'm having a bit of trouble with uploading the pictures! They are here thought of flickr! chek them out, it's finally complete:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/56699656@N06/

The pictures really don't give the figure justice!

Hey, sorry for posting it a bit late! I'm having a bit of trouble with uploading the pictures! They are here thought of flickr! chek them out, it's finally complete:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/56699656@N06/

The pictures really don't give the figure justice!

Hey man, nice job. The face is a different take on his look from that movie. Once you get your pics uploaded here start your own thread and show him off.

Hey man, nice job. The face is a different take on his look from that movie. Once you get your pics uploaded here start your own thread and show him off.

Thanks alot! I will do! Sort of, its the scene where he' in the sewers but I did not add the eye goo-y blob thing! :D

Ok I bulked him up some more since one of the main criticisms was he was still too skinny. Take a look.

IMG00942-20101205-1712.jpg

IMG00941-20101205-1711.jpg

IMG00936-20101205-1659.jpg

and a final before and after pic from the first version to now. Thanks to everyone who commented to help me improve this figure and successfully complete my first one from start to finish.

Comparison2.jpg

He does look more Jason like now all bulked up. :clap

That before and after pic is great. It really shows the difference. To think I wanted one before. Now I really want one!! Come on man, can you do a second one and sell it to me? :wave

Never saw the After pictures. Looks a lot better man, great job!!

Hey bro...Alot Better for sure...Now that looks like the bulked up Jason...Great Job!

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. Here's my last crop of pics for this Jason. I had a little fun posing him and I got my hands on a spear gun for him. I actually got it for my part 3 custom Jason but I figured this one would look cool holding it too.

IMG00947-20101206-2156.jpg

IMG00950-20101206-2157.jpg

IMG00949-20101206-2157.jpg

IMG00951-20101206-2158.jpg

Well done man. He looks great holding the spear gun.

Re: Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom (Updated)

Here's one more with is mask off. I was messing around with some light effects with this one.

IMG00986-20101207-2220.jpg

Here's one more with is mask off. I was messing around with some light effects with this one.

IMG00986-20101207-2220.jpg

Although your camera is limited, I love the lighting on his face for this one. The shadows really make him look more scary IMO.

Great job!! I really like the photos with the spear gun too.

Look way better now man, good work.
For some reasons et seems a bit too short but maybe it's the pics.

Look way better now man, good work.
For some reasons et seems a bit too short but maybe it's the pics.

Yeah he's built on a Hot Toys body that is shorter than the Sideshow ones. However he does look taller in person. I seriously need a new camera. :lol

EvilFace is sending me a decal for him to put on a base that once he's on will give him a tad more height.

Thanks for the positive comments though. Your Jason customs were a big part of inspiration for me. Coming from you, it means a lot. Also congrats on your new born. That will be the best custom you ever make!!!

Ok so now that you are pretty much done with your Jason 8 custom, any chance on making another one I can purchase off you? I know we discussed this offline in PM's and you weren't ready at the time since you were still touching up your first one, but how about now? :wave

Back