Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom (New 2014 Version!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom (Updated with better pictures)

Nice work there J. I love the updates you have down to your figure. Nice job with the severed head too. Would have been a nice exclusive if Sideshow had ever done one. I gathering all my stuff to try to knock out my own Jason 8 body. Thanks for your tips, hopefully it will come out just as nice.

Nice Joe...I so want one of these soon for my collection! Your Jason Collection is really coming out Nice my friend. keep up the great work.

Thanks Moe, I am going to make another one and try to do some things different to come out even better and more screen accurate. That one will be for Freakshow. I am going to make the head sculpt much better too now that I know a little more of what I'm doing. I consider this first one a proto-type of better things to come. I will post pics and honestly if it comes out to your liking enough, I will make more if you would like to purchase one. I know there are other guys on here like One for example that make fantastic versions of these but they are also very busy, So if the next one I make knocks it out of the park for you, I will gladly make another one for you. :), You do some great work yourself including that Laurie Strode your working on so I would imagine you can make one of these Jason's for yourself as well.

Nice work there J. I love the updates you have down to your figure. Nice job with the severed head too. Would have been a nice exclusive if Sideshow had ever done one. I gathering all my stuff to try to knock out my own Jason 8 body. Thanks for your tips, hopefully it will come out just as nice.

Thanks man. I got lucky finding that head sculpt in a box in my basement that just happened to resemble the boxer Julius from the movie. :lol

I'm sure your Jason will come out great and I look forward to seeing pics of it when it's done. :yess:

Thanks Moe, I am going to make another one and try to do some things different to come out even better and more screen accurate. That one will be for Freakshow. I am going to make the head sculpt much better too now that I know a little more of what I'm doing. I consider this first one a proto-type of better things to come. I will post pics and honestly if it comes out to your liking enough, I will make more if you would like to purchase one. I know there are other guys on here like One for example that make fantastic versions of these but they are also very busy, So if the next one I make knocks it out of the park for you, I will gladly make another one for you. :), You do some great work yourself including that Laurie Strode your working on so I would imagine you can make one of these Jason's for yourself as well.

Sure Joe Thanks, but I got a VI coming which I sent to Elvis for makeover, If you do another part, I be interested....The Thing with me, is that...I like to collect from different customizers. As for me doing any Horror, I leave that up to One's Customs and You, plus others who do the Horror figures so well!!

Appreciate the compliment on our teams work...We try! I will just stick to movie characters and batman is our Thing...I am waiting for my Old 78 from One, plus I got a Jason 6 coming from Elvis Makeover, can't wait for that! I mention in your other thread, Part III and Part VI are my favorite films with Jason takes manhatten coming close 3rd.

Sure Joe Thanks, but I got a VI coming which I sent to Elvis for makeover, If you do another part, I be interested....The Thing with me, is that...I like to collect from different customizers. As for me doing any Horror, I leave that up to One's Customs and You, plus others who do the Horror figures so well!!

Appreciate the compliment on our teams work...We try! I will just stick to movie characters and batman is our Thing...I am waiting for my Old 78 from One, plus I got a Jason 6 coming from Elvis Makeover, can't wait for that! I mention in your other thread, Part III and Part VI are my favorite films with Jason takes manhatten coming close 3rd.

I was referring to a part 8 not 6 or VI like you wrote it. Is Elvis doing a Part VIII for you?

No...Part VI I would want a part 8 soon!

No...Part VI I would want a part 8 soon!

Ok that's what I thought you meant. I will post the Part 8 I am working on for FreakShow on here when it is complete and if you like it and are interested, we'll talk then, that is of course you aren't getting it made by anyone else at that point. :)

Thanks again for the comments and I will keep an eye on your Laurie thread. I have a Myers from SilentSurfer, a Loomis from DarkArtist and soon to have both the Old 78 Myers head sculpt and the H2 81 figure from One as well, so Laurie will fit right in.

Well I'm pumped to see how mine turns out. I am being totally honest when I say I love the first one you did and would be fine with it looking the same. However if you make mine different and it's an improvement that would be a bonus!!! :hi5:

Well I'm pumped to see how mine turns out. I am being totally honest when I say I love the first one you did and would be fine with it looking the same. However if you make mine different and it's an improvement that would be a bonus!!! :hi5:

Well don't worry about that. The next one is going to be much better. I promise that. I've learned a lot from making the first one that will help greatly when making yours.

Joe-
Maybe you can help me out? Looking for Friday 13th part 4 Jason Clothes? Or photo's clear shots...I am building a part 4 Jason, and need to see the clothes? Thanks Bro.
PM me

Joe-
Maybe you can help me out? Looking for Friday 13th part 4 Jason Clothes? Or photo's clear shots...I am building a part 4 Jason, and need to see the clothes? Thanks Bro.
PM me

Just sent you a PM. :)

Ok guys, here is my final pictures of him fully finished standing proudly on his base. A shot out to EvilFace and his great decal. Here's one with me messing around with the camera some more too. LOL

DSC_0194a.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

So this is my newest version of Jason 8. Freakshow, this is a shout out to you because this is what yours is going to look like when you receive it shortly. Thanks for the down payment. I will PM you shortly about sending me the rest very soon.

DSC_0218-3.jpg

Here's some more pics.

DSC_0217-3.jpg

DSC_0216-2.jpg

DSC_0215-2.jpg

DSC_0213-2.jpg

Re: Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom (New Version)

DSC_0219-3.jpg

Bro this thing is Killer right there..WOW! Really beefed up, those boots look great, the stance is amazing. Awesome Job my friend! You maybe got me going for number 8...I want that now...lol

Tell me how to get them Boots, they are awesome...Sick of the none lace rubber boots.

Last edited:
Re: Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom (New Version)

Awesome work there J. I really like your style there. You are greatly improving your technique and I really love how you did your clothes.

So this is my newest version of Jason 8. Freakshow, this is a shout out to you because this is what yours is going to look like when you receive it shortly. Thanks for the down payment. I will PM you shortly about sending me the rest very soon.

DSC_0218-3.jpg

I think I've died and gone to heaven!!! LOL, dude look at you!! You nailed it my friend. When I first joined here I was so upset that I missed out on a lot of chances to get Jason customs from other members. You just took that feeling and wiped it clean brother. I am so pumped to get this!! PM sent about payment and I sent you one about the part 6 as well. Please tell me you are doing more Jasons. :clap

Back