Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom (New 2014 Version!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom (Updated)

Ok so now that you are pretty much done with your Jason 8 custom, any chance on making another one I can purchase off you? I know we discussed this offline in PM's and you weren't ready at the time since you were still touching up your first one, but how about now? :wave

Alright man, you wore me down. I will make another one for you. :) It will take some time to gather all the right parts but I can swing a second one. I have a new camera on the way that I will be able to post much better pics of him shortly. I have made some more final adjustments on him so he looks better then ever. I made him taller by adding a little to his boots so he is now the same size as a Sideshow Jason. Not a part 3 because that is taller then even other Sideshow Jasons, but he is on par with the other Jasons like part 6 for example that I am working on re-doing him right now as well. I will post side by side pics to show you his height. I have made better mask straps for him that look much improved then before as well and I touched up his face with a better paint job.

We can work this 2 ways. You can commission me to take care of everything and I will charge you a total cost for me to purchase the necessary parts to build you one from scratch or I can tell you what parts to purchase on your own, and then you can pay me for the service of taking what you bought and finishing the custom from there. Either way is fine by me. I will PM you the pricing depending on which way you want to do this. Let me know.

Re: Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom (Updated)

Got my new camera so these next set of pics are much clearer. I have increased his height, added more detail on his face and outfit along with improving the straps on his mask. I still am working on the straps where it connects to the mask so it will look like one piece rather than the way it looks in the pics of his profile.

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

Re: Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom (Updated with better pictures)

So the other night I'm going through my basement to see what stuff i still had to begin working on another custom and I come across this figure head that looks a lot like the boxer kid that Jason punched his head clear off on the roof top and falls into the garbage can. So I decided to make Jason a little accessory that I will make part of his base when I finish putting Evilface's decal on it. Take a look....

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

You can definitely see the difference with the better camera man. Great work. I can't wait to get mine!! How's it coming along so far? Can I get a severed head included with mine too? I know you found that one by accident and may not be able to give me the same one, but if you can give me one close to that, I would really appreciate it. :)

Hey man, I just started yours so I am still in the process of gathering all the right parts. It will take a bit but hopefully I will be ready to start buidling him up real soon. I will have more time after X-Mas to make some major progress providing I find all the parts necessary. Oh and yes, I can include a severed head. Like you said, it won't be the same exact one, but I can put together one that will be close enough. :)

I have a Jason Takes Manhattan decal for mine that I am going to put on a base for him. If you want one as well, I would recommend getting in touch with EVILFACE. He can hook you up with one too for a small fee.

Thanks

Thanks for the update. I look forward to getting mine. I will definitely look up EVILFACE for the decal.

Here's more pics with my new camera. Man the camera makes all the difference in the details of the picture. This is a lighting effect I was trying to achieve before but now finally captured it the way I wanted.

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

Great Job. Hey, It kinda looks like Boba Fett is taking him to Jabba. lol

saw this figure in person yesterday and even though the pics came out great it looks even better in person! the detail that was put into this custom is unbelievable. Great job Ron cant wait to see more of your customs in the future.

saw this figure in person yesterday and even though the pics came out great it looks even better in person! the detail that was put into this custom is unbelievable. Great job Ron cant wait to see more of your customs in the future.

Thanks man. It was great meeting you in person and your stuff is fantastic. Love your Scream figure custom. I will display him proudly. :)

Last edited:

Seriously? Oh man I'm jealous you saw it in person. :panic:

I'm waiting patiently for him to make me one. :)

Seriously? Oh man I'm jealous you saw it in person. :panic:

I'm waiting patiently for him to make me one. :)

Don't worry. I'm getting ready to start yours. Thanks to my good friend FAL5E I even have an extra Hockey mask to possibly use for it too.

When I'm done with yours, I will show you pics and you can decide which one you want to purchase. My original one that's posted on here or the second one. :)

Ok here's some more recent pics. I know I've shown this figure to death by now like a proud parent of their first child, LOL, but I've been practicing with my new DSLR camera and I just like the cool pics I'm getting while playing around with it.

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0182a.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

Nice Joe...I so want one of these soon for my collection! Your Jason Collection is really coming out Nice my friend. keep up the great work.

Back