Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom (New 2014 Version!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz's 1/6 Jason Takes Manhattan custom

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Holy God!! I thought it looked great before. My lord is that an improvement. You did it dude. :clap

Here is a before and after pic...

Before....

picture.php

After....

picture.php

Thanks Terminator. I have you to thank for a lot of it. You gave me some great tips of what needed to be changed. :hi5:

Great piece! Mine sould be done tomorrow! I'll post some pictures! Great work!

Hey Ron, could you break down what you did to achieve the new look compared to what was before?

a bit too skinny IMO.

Great piece! Mine sould be done tomorrow! I'll post some pictures! Great work!

Thanks a lot. I look forward to seeing yours!!! Post your thread here so I can go and check it out.

a bit too skinny IMO.

Yeah but you should have seen him before I made the changes. LOL, He is beefed up more now and in person he looks bigger then in the pics for some reason. I guess its a 2D vs 3D thing. I bulit him off of a Hot Toys body so at this point he's as big as I am going to get him on this body.

Thanks a lot. I look forward to seeing yours!!! Post your thread here so I can go and check it out.

That's ok! I will do, I just got to finished up the paint on the back of his head and a few very minor things!

Hey Ron, could you break down what you did to achieve the new look compared to what was before?

Well it's the same body. I just added some more sculpting to his other arm where it's exposed now and I added sculpting to his back as seen in the pics. I changed out the outfit and re-weathered it and added the varnish again to achieve the wet look. I re-worked the face and mask again with more paint and weathering. The new outfit and the added sculpting underneath the shirt really added more bulk to him that was needed. Like I replied before, the pics still give him a thinner look then he actually is in person.

You should take some pics of him outside where you can get really good lighting like you did with your Myers custom.

That might also help show his size a little better.

You should take some pics of him outside where you can get really good lighting like you did with your Myers custom.

That might also help show his size a little better.

I was planning on doing just that. My complex where I live in has a big pond behind my house that I was planning on taking pics of him there. I want to make it look like Crystal Lake behind him. Stay tuned....

I was planning on doing just that. My complex where I live in has a big pond behind my house that I was planning on taking pics of him there. I want to make it look like Crystal Lake behind him. Stay tuned....

:yess: Awesome that is going to look great. I can't wait to see those.

I'm going to be going away for a couple of days but I'm bringing my laptop to hopefully check in here and there. I will have those pics early next week. In the mean time, rock on everybody!!

:rock

I'm going to be going away for a couple of days but I'm bringing my laptop to hopefully check in here and there. I will have those pics early next week. In the mean time, rock on everybody!!

:rock

You too man. I will be waiting for those pics. Hey I hit you up with another PM. When you get a chance write back.

Thanks and have a good weekend if you don't post while away.

Much improved, and it already looked good. Welcome to the wonderful world of the Freaks board where you'll get all kinds of helpful advice to help you on the road to custom awesomeness.

Much improved, and it already looked good. Welcome to the wonderful world of the Freaks board where you'll get all kinds of helpful advice to help you on the road to custom awesomeness.

Thanks Nathan, yes you are right about this board. Ordinarily I never would have gotten the feedback or motivation to go back and re-work what I have done. I could have settled for what I did or try again to make it better. I appreciate everyones comments good or bad. :hi5::hi5:

Back