JND Studios: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - 1:3 Harrison Ford and Sean Connery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One day no one will cherish your little vintage Hasbro POTF Obi-Wan... buy you will.
:lol I don't have that either or any vintage collectibles, really, at least nothing like the Kenner stuff. The most "vintage" item I have is my original G1Optimus Prime still boxed but I only paid around $65 for it at a garage sale many, many years ago. Don't think I'd pay what it goes on the typical aftermarket. I'd just get one of the cheaper reissues instead. I like the nostalgia of looking at old toys but don't really care to own them.

Last edited:
Spec Fiction prices for those who are interested

$3039 for the single
$4549 for the dual set

I’ll be sticking with my 1/6 custom for now it seems. If they do Raiders or ToD in a couple of years and I’m still collecting, maybe I’ll grab it then.

Edit: OneSixthKit is having a a VERY short PO of 1 day, cut of November 5th

$3795 for the single
$5410 for the dual set

Last edited:
State of collecting is bad when this hasn’t sold out. Maybe because it’s region locked or the sculpt, or the fact Indy isn’t as big overseas? Crazy.

View attachment 672521Lol, seeing the price in writing and tacking on a US distributor estimate on top indeed did the trick. I’ll be passing on this.

If the Ford was at the level of the Connery, I would have had to find a way to make it work.

Incredible craftsmanship, can’t wait to see pics from everyone who ends up grabbing them!
While the price is not cheap JND retail price was 4,000 and that did not include shipping or any important taxes had they shipped to US . So $4,550 from US Dealer spec Fiction with shipping and no taxes is not bad . As far Harrison Ford it looks close to the picture the statue was taken from and by far the best Indiana jones statue to date . My only complaint is price is high but so is the inflated price on all statues these days and shipping is a crazy . I think it will be a grail piece and doubt you will ever see a henry jones statue again .

State of collecting is bad when this hasn’t sold out. Maybe because it’s region locked or the sculpt, or the fact Indy isn’t as big overseas? Crazy.
Indy is big is most places around the world, but the region lock is painful and retailers that can bypass the lock are taking advantage of the situation and upping their prices.

Coupled with a not "perfect" sculpt and stance, and (personally), I'm not at all surprised.

Also, we're coming off the back of 2 very average, not well received, Indy movies, which wouldn't be helping the situation.

I appreciate vintage collectibles but personally don't see the value in them at all. I remember seeing some guy paid somewhere between $18k-$24k for an original Boba Fett, which, to me, is just plain stupid. I have no idea what an original Kenner Indy goes for, but I know I most likely would never pay i
The Kenner figure mint in package is around $600 which is a bargin
I appreciate vintage collectibles but personally don't see the value in them at all. I remember seeing some guy paid somewhere between $18k-$24k for an original Boba Fett, which, to me, is just plain stupid. I have no idea what an original Kenner Indy goes for, but I know I most likely would never pay it.
The Kenner Indy mint in package is around $600-$700 which is a bargain compaired the subpar JND Indy which is $2600 . For that kind of money it should look like it just stepped out of the movie shoot. Also your leather work looks great !

The Kenner Indy mint in package is around $600-$700 which is a bargain compared the subpar JND Indy which is $2600 . For that kind of money it should look like it just stepped out of the movie shoot.
haha we'll have to agree to disagree on that being a bargain price :lol I'm not criticizing btw- I understand it, but it's not for me and don't think it's worth the money for my tastes, even if the value has potential to go up. If I catered my collection to being an investment, then vintage stuff would be more worth it for sure. Vintage stuff has never been my thing to own, though. I think they're cool for what they are and it's fun to see them in someone else's display (or like in the show Collector's Call), but I just don't have any desire to own them. But, we all have different collecting preferences. I would rather put that $600-$700 towards any other collectible that I would actually want in my collection.

Also your leather work looks great !
Thanks! It's been a fun learning experience.

Last edited:
The set is very cool. I feel like Henry looks better than Indy. Could never justify myself paying that much for one of them let alone the cost of both.

The Indy doesn’t look good at all. Ford must be an absolute pain in the ass when it comes to using his likeness (or these sculptors just don’t know how to capture him. The Connery is excellent, though.

The Indy doesn’t look good at all. Ford must be an absolute pain in the ass when it comes to using his likeness (or these sculptors just don’t know how to capture him. The Connery is excellent, though.
It's more that he's just one of the toughest likenesses to capture for sculptors. So many very talented guys who have knocked out other actors end up doing terrible when it comes to Ford.

haha we'll have to agree to disagree on that being a bargain price :lol I'm not criticizing btw- I understand it, but it's not for me and don't think it's worth the money for my tastes, even if the value has potential to go up. If I catered my collection to being an investment, then vintage stuff would be more worth it for sure. Vintage stuff has never been my thing to own, though. I think they're cool for what they are and it's fun to see them in someone else's display (or like in the show Collector's Call), but I just don't have any desire to own them. But, we all have different collecting preferences. I would rather put that $600-$700 towards any other collectible that I would actually want in my collection.

Thanks! It's been a fun learning experience.
Hey Man you do you! If that's what brings you happiness then go for it! You are an asset to the site , I can't justify the money and your point is valid but the statue is not for me!

Last edited:
Hey Man you do you! If that's what brings you happiness then go for it! You are an asset to the site , I can't justify the money and your point is valid but the statue is not for me!
Likewise :duff But I'm definitely not getting this JND statue 😅 Can't justify it either even though there's more that I like about it than dislike. Maybe if they make a Raiders or ToD in the future and I like the pose, but TLC being my least favorite of the trilogy, I can't justify spending this much. I just meant in the general sense when I said that I'd put the $6-$700 towards something else, not necessarily this statue in particular.

I think state of collecting is currently bad in general across the board; plus, with the holidays coming up, I'm sure most ppl are thinking about where else that money can go to vs such an expensive collectible.

I also feel like the stipulations that Disney gave are almost setting up JND to fail with this release in order for Disney to have a reason to not give them a full global license on future releases or to even get JND to stop asking them to license their products. We've heard rumors before that Disney doesn't really like multiple companies having the same scale licenses, especially if they're sort of competing companies, and Disney just gave Queen the 1/3 license for MCU.

Last edited:
I ordered. If this kills future Indy pieces from JND or from Disney allowing a larger release I don’t want to take the chance. Last major Indy piece was Cinemaquette. This is way better and that was a $2K piece back in the day. We’ll see what happens but heaven forbid they get the SW license or I’m done for.

I'm really happy I mainly just collect 1/6 after seeing this, combined with the price. It's tempting as it looks like a showstopper but there're enough issues with the Ford likeness and it maybe has an oversized hat. Still, the realism is amazing.

Just did a quick comparison with the film:

Pants are definitely the wrong color.
Hat is the wrong color (too light).

And the worst offender - Harrison Ford was very tanned back then. This version looks like he's sick when you do a side by side with a film grab.

It's actually quite startling when you compare directly to the film to see how off a lot of the colors are. Can't unsee it now :oops:

Just did a quick comparison with the film:

Pants are definitely the wrong color.
Hat is the wrong color (too light).

And the worst offender - Harrison Ford was very tanned back then. This version looks like he's sick when you do a side by side with a film grab.

It's actually quite startling when you compare directly to the film to see how off a lot of the colors are. Can't unsee it now :oops:
The skin tone was the most glaring thing for me. I don't think the sculpt is completely off, but he seems to have jaundice. Some variations in skin tones I think would help greatly.

Back