JND Studios: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - 1:3 Harrison Ford and Sean Connery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The likenesses and overall look and quality are stellar, I'd be well happy if I was a big fan of Indiana Jones.

In saying that, with such a great Connery expression and likeness, Ford's expression, both facial and stance, leaves a lot to be desired.

I REALLY wanted to like this. I hope Last Crusade collectors will be happy with it. I'll hold out for Raiders and if it doesn't happen, I can deal with it. LOL.
The hat looks really bad and definitely too big. They showed the haired head without hat in their video but don't show it in the reveal video like they did for the Connery version. I'm thinking that it may look better without the hat which is in my opinion, the worst part of the statue. Even though it's very well painted, detailed and weathered - the shape of the hat just does't look correct to me.

Last edited:
The expression almost looks like he's scared - like he's done something wrong. It's bizarre.

Another issue is the color of the pants seem off.

I mean when did Ford ever pose like that as Indy? It's just so odd and every time I see it I'm reminded of my old Kenner action figure. Lol

image-3.jpg

$2600 not including shipping for the single Indy
$3900 for the dual set

So, probably somewhere around +/- $500 extra from other places like SpecFiction

1699012800163.gif
Lol, seeing the price in writing and tacking on a US distributor estimate on top indeed did the trick. I’ll be passing on this.

If the Ford was at the level of the Connery, I would have had to find a way to make it work.

Incredible craftsmanship, can’t wait to see pics from everyone who ends up grabbing them!

Last edited:
I wonder why JND won’t ship this to the US?
It’s not JND, it’s Disney who gave them only a regional license for this first release. Presumably to test the waters first and if it sells well, Disney may be more inclined to give them a global license for the next product

Last edited:
Indeed. The head is too small, the hat too big, the legs too long. Not sure how these things can get missed by the people at JND who are so vocal about how amazing their products are. It's easy to see that Ford is the "inferior" one out of the two which is a shame considering he's the title hero character. Determined face Indy would have been much, much better. I would love to have seen them provide a different expression head for those who want something more "heroic" than the strange goofy expression they've given us.

I'd rather have the old Kenner figure
I appreciate vintage collectibles but personally don't see the value in them at all. I remember seeing some guy paid somewhere between $18k-$24k for an original Boba Fett, which, to me, is just plain stupid. I have no idea what an original Kenner Indy goes for, but I know I most likely would never pay it.

I appreciate vintage collectibles but personally don't see the value in them at all. I remember seeing some guy paid somewhere between $18k-$24k for an original Boba Fett, which, to me, is just plain stupid. I have no idea what an original Kenner Indy goes for, but I know I most likely would never pay it.

One day no one will cherish your little vintage Hasbro POTF Obi-Wan... buy you will.

Back