JND / Kojun Works to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That 1/6 silicone seamless neck Al Pacino in the video has my attention. I remember him showing that off years and years ago as a side project. Would be cool to see it actually produced.

giphy.gif
It's definitely very interesting. The amount of articulation in the head/neck movement as well as how the hand/fingers articulate is very nice. Though, you have to wonder about wear and tear and longevity.

I think the hint is joker as he zooms in you can see joker on the left.

I'm jokered out and tbh why seamless with a character that has no visible joints!
Both Jokers that are on the left are the previously released 1/3 scale Arthur Fleck statue ("Remember 2020") from Joker and their 1/3 scale TDK Joker statue ("Attention 2023"). However, the one at the end of the video is more than likely the 1/6 TDK Joker figure

484696-1701313589680.png

Last edited:
Was that Arthur their first ever statue? If so then it appearing the teaser only means that they started with Arthur/Joaquin Joker with KOJUN then now he's working on 1/6

That 1/6 silicone seamless neck Al Pacino in the video has my attention. I remember him showing that off years and years ago as a side project. Would be cool to see it actually produced.

giphy.gif
Would love to see them attempt a 1:6 Tony Montana

but really? they want to compete in the Global level with other companies and they are missing the target for their "breaking news" ?

but really? they want to compete in the Global level with other companies and they are missing the target for their "breaking news" ?
They did not, they showed this video the day after. But, for some weird reason, they still titled it as "[JND] Breaking news tomorrow!". Or, rather, they replaced the video from the day before with this, while keeping the old thumbnail.

They need to up their social media game for sure. They aren't a blip on the radar yet and this shoddy information release isn't doing them any favors.

InArt post updates almost every day on while most of their replies are stay tuned, they are trying harder by releasing sculpt pics.

They did not, they showed this video the day after. But, for some weird reason, they still titled it as "[JND] Breaking news tomorrow!". Or, rather, they replaced the video from the day before with this, while keeping the old thumbnail.
then it's really misleading... someone need to hire me as their social media admin.. hahaha

First teaser! Looks like JND has beaten InArt to the magnetic moveable eye feature (plus they're glass!) so no removable back panel I'd guess :yess: glass eyes, fully hidden articulation for the head/neck with what looks to be a skull under the silicon head, real punched rooted hair and not just glued on. This is looking to really be a step above InArt’s and HT’s TDK Jokers, at least in terms of something new for the scale. I know folks are tired of TDK Jokers, but putting that aside, the advancements teased here seem pretty impressive.

I do wonder what "C Type Only" means when it comes to the hands? 🤔 I guess we'll find out soon.

Last edited:
First teaser! Looks like JND has beaten InArt to the magnetic moveable eye feature so no removable back panel ingress now :yess:glass eyes, fully hidden articulation. This is looking to really be a step above InArt’s and HT’s TDK Jokers

Looks really impressive and the magnetic eyes are such a good touch. We’ll have to see what the final sculpt looks like though to see if this really does beat the InArt figure. The only thing I’m not a fan of is the rooted hair. I’m more into the sculpted hair look

Looks really impressive and the magnetic eyes are such a good touch. We’ll have to see what the final sculpt looks like though to see if this really does beat the InArt figure. The only thing I’m not a fan of is the rooted hair. I’m more into the sculpted hair look
Yea, definitely sort of sucks for those that aren't interested in rooted hair. But there's still HT and InArt all of which will try to improve based on the much need competition in this scale. InArt had already pushed HT and now JND will hopefully push both further.

Last edited:
Back