Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Joost, of all the Bat vehicles you've made so far, which is your favorite, and why?

ohhhhh tough one. I think it will be the 1989 batmobile, but since that isn't made yet, I think the 1966 because it's so iconic. But I Love the 2022 for the exposed engine and the lights and sound and smoke

Speaking of the 89 Batmobile, any idea of how soon we'll see the first full prototype?

Very soon:

Attachments

• c792170d-88e3-46dc-b961-be25e926c795.jpeg
    c792170d-88e3-46dc-b961-be25e926c795.jpeg
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0429.jpeg
    IMG_0429.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Hey Joost, if there's a new Batmobile in The Batman Part 2, or if it's the same one from The Batman but with upgrades [ weapons, gadgets, etc. ], will you also make that one?

Not sure yet. Depends on how the community votes but I think u would like to

Hey Joost, if there's a new Batmobile in The Batman Part 2, or if it's the same one from The Batman but with upgrades [ weapons, gadgets, etc. ], will you also make that one?
Personally, instead of another Batmobile, I would prefer that Joost's shop of wizards produce the Munsters mobile. ;)

Anyone running into the paint issues that are being reported? Fingerprints/paint bubbles.

From the pics here it looks great, but the way people are being in social media it looks like a wide spread problem and not a few handful.

Anyone running into the paint issues that are being reported? Fingerprints/paint bubbles.

From the pics here it looks great, but the way people are being in social media it looks like a wide spread problem and not a few handful.
It appears to be only 2 or 3 customers and it's been blown out of proportion. From the pics I've seen it was an actual issue for those select few but Jazzinc is offering a complete replacement if they so desire so it's hard to criticize that kind of customer service. Here's Joost's response to the thread on the Jazzinc forum:

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 11-16-11 (2) JazzInc Dioramas Facebook.png

The good news for those of us who have Batmobiles in future batches is that Joost and his team will undoubtedly pay even more attention to the paint finish & make sure nothing is handled until it's completely dry.

I think people also need to realize that the paint job on these shouldn't look like it's something that rolled off of a major car manufacturer's assembly line. In the movie Bruce Wayne modified and painted this thing in his garage and while no, fingerprints shouldn't be embedded in it, the paint job should be somewhat inconsistent/unven regardless if it's the clean or weathered version of the car.

It appears to be only 2 or 3 customers and it's been blown out of proportion. From the pics I've seen it was an actual issue for those select few but Jazzinc is offering a complete replacement if they so desire so it's hard to criticize that kind of customer service. Here's Joost's response to the thread on the Jazzinc forum:

View attachment 674145

The good news for those of us who have Batmobiles in future batches is that Joost and his team will undoubtedly pay even more attention to the paint finish & make sure nothing is handled until it's completely dry.

I think people also need to realize that the paint job on these shouldn't look like it's something that rolled off of a major car manufacturer's assembly line. In the movie Bruce Wayne modified and painted this thing in his garage and while no, fingerprints shouldn't be embedded in it, the paint job should be somewhat inconsistent/unven regardless if it's the clean or weathered version of the car.

Thanks! I was hoping this was the case. Seems everyone is talking about it especially a certain streamer with a axe to grind. Glad it’s an anomaly and not a bigger problem.

Like people commented above, we have only had three issues in over 350 vehicles delivered now, and everyone is being offered a free replacement, we will cover everything, including all shipping cost. There has been zero reports of paint bubbles, so whoever is saying that is lying.

Maybe the reason why some people have fingerprints showing on their 2022 Batmobile, is due to heat, which may cause the paint to smudge/melt, causing the fingerprints to appear on their Batmobile...........:unsure:

Does anyone know when/how these were made available for sale?

Screen Shot 2023-11-16 at 9.52.21 AM.png

I know for the 1966, these were available for people through Facebook. I absolutely won't do facebook, but Joost was kind enough to make one available for me after I contacted them. I just found out that there are none available for the 2022, but I never saw them for sale. I hope they're still not just using facebook and forgetting about those of us who signed up for their email updates. That would suck.

Does anyone know when/how these were made available for sale?

View attachment 674290

I know for the 1966, these were available for people through Facebook. I absolutely won't do facebook, but Joost was kind enough to make one available for me after I contacted them. I just found out that there are none available for the 2022, but I never saw them for sale. I hope they're still not just using facebook and forgetting about those of us who signed up for their email updates. That would suck.
I don’t think they were done for the 2022 cuz everyone got the plaque with Joost and his dad’s signature.

Back