Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joost does do payment plans but the length gets shorter the closer you are to release of the vehicle to prevent him having to hold on to the piece for a year or more.
Even that would be fine with me, it just i spent alot of money withing this month and need to save up again. That why i'm asking if there a payment plan options.

Got my shipping email! Whooooooo!!!
I’m always scared of stuff in the mail around Christmas. But my excitement overrides my fear of it getting lost or stolen 🤣

Sweet crap this is huge! Thankfully it’s lighter than 90% of my statues so that’s not too bad. But I have no where to put it. I did have room when I ordered it, but I’ve bought other things since than 🤣

IMG_7033.jpeg

IMG_7032.jpeg

I may put it where these statues are now. I have a 3 day weekend this week so….i have work to do!

IMG_7034.jpeg

Absolutely no movement with my shipment in 10 days; WTF, did FedEx take the entirety of the holidays off ?

Friday, 22/12/202318:33

Picked up
ELST NL
18:51

International shipment release - Export
ELST NL
20:36

On the way
ELST NL
22:26

Left FedEx origin facility
ELST NL
Saturday, 23/12/202315:15

Arrived at FedEx hub
ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
17:05

On the way
23:00

Operational Delay

At local FedEx facility
Sunday, 24/12/202319:00

At local FedEx facility
Monday, 25/12/202321:24

At local FedEx facility
Tuesday, 26/12/202303:30

Operational Delay
03:30

At local FedEx facility
21:30

At local FedEx facility

Operational Delay
Wednesday, 27/12/202303:30

Operational Delay

At local FedEx facility
05:31

At local FedEx facility
Thursday, 28/12/202303:30

At local FedEx facility

Operational Delay

Operational Delay
Friday, 29/12/202303:30

At local FedEx facility

At local FedEx facility

Operational Delay
Saturday, 30/12/202304:34

At local FedEx facility
Sunday, 31/12/202302:05

At local FedEx facility

You might want to reach out to jazzinc to see if they can get this moving from their end. I doubt anyone here can do anything without being the actual shipper.

You might want to reach out to jazzinc to see if they can get this moving from their end. I doubt anyone here can do anything without being the actual shipper.
Just venting, honestly.
I assume it’s because the parcel had the misfortune of landing in France just as the holidays began; they’ll take any excuse to not work for an extended period. 🙄

Has anyone seen or themselves converted the power source to USB A/C, rather that the power plug and converter that is supplied? Would be far more convenient to power via USB.

Also, has anyone attempted repairing/reconfiguring the bluetooth remote that is included? I am wanting to turn the vehicles lighting on and off with a smart plug, but the default state when the power is turned on is for all vehicle lights to be off, so you physically have to turn it on via the remote.

My clean version is finally here! It sat in France for the last 5 days, but it finally departed late last night with stops in Germany, Memphis and Detroit, arriving at my house just after Noon ET. I guess when they want to FedEx can live up to their name. Anyway, this thing is awesome! Now the wait for Patman…

7D0A8EE1-B4A2-42B7-8FCE-C9F8400ECECA.jpeg

My clean version is finally here! It sat in France for the last 5 days, but it finally departed late last night with stops in Germany, Memphis and Detroit, arriving at my house just after Noon ET. I guess when they want to FedEx can live up to their name. Anyway, this thing is awesome! Now the wait for Patman…

View attachment 683060
Which display stand are those?

Which display stand are those?
It’s actually a 24” x 48” coffee table with two glass shelves that I found on Amazon. The frame was chrome but I painted it matte black. I have two of them now (the other is waiting for the Jazzinc 1989 Batmobile to join the Tumbler & Bat-Pod). Brand name is Coaster. The price has climbed significantly - it’s $250 now whereas I paid @$150 and $175 when I bought mine.

https://www.amazon.com/Coaster-7207...04930131&sprefix=Coaster+glass,aps,183&sr=8-4

Back