Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey JazzInc, as you confirmed you will in fact make the 1989 Batmobile, will you also make the 1992 Batman Returns version aswell?
I don’t know yet. For now, with the 1995, 2022, the 1989 and other projects I cannot talk about yet, our plate is full for the next year

Hey JazzInc, do you know the overall size of the actual screen used Batmobile from The Batman starring Robert Pattinson? [length, depth and height].I ask, as i assume you were allowed access to pictures/files from the movie to make your 1/6 version.Cheers! :)

Hey JazzInc, do you know the overall size of the actual screen used Batmobile from The Batman starring Robert Pattinson? [length, depth and height].I ask, as i assume you were allowed access to pictures/files from the movie to make your 1/6 version.Cheers! :)
That is correct, I have had extensive access since last year through files, pictures and other means. The correct size in 1/6 scale is 905 x 431 x 247 mm (35.6 x 17 x 9.7 inches),

That is correct, I have had extensive access since last year through files, pictures and other means. The correct size in 1/6 scale is 905 x 431 x 247 mm (35.6 x 17 x 9.7 inches),
Thanks for the info JazzInc! :) Given the size dimentions you've mentioned for your 1/6 Batmobile from The Batman, do you know the size dimentions for the actual Batmobile used on screen in the movie? [length, width and depth].Cheers!

Thanks for the info JazzInc! :) Given the size dimentions you've mentioned for your 1/6 Batmobile from The Batman, do you know the size dimentions for the actual Batmobile used on screen in the movie? [length, width and depth].Cheers!

Multiply it by 6

Hey JazzInc, what are the size dimentions for the 1/6 Justice Mobile? [length, width, and height, in inches if possible].I ask, because i checked your website, and the size dimentions don't seem to be listed.

Hey JazzInc, what are the size dimentions for the 1/6 Justice Mobile? [length, width, and height, in inches if possible].I ask, because i checked your website, and the size dimentions don't seem to be listed.

From the BvS Batmobile WIP thread:
Screenshot 2022-06-12 at 08-54-21 BvS Batmobile WIP.png

BvS Batmobile WIP

Does anyone know the length, width and height of the large scale Spinmasters Batmobile from The Batman?

Hey JazzInc, when can we expect to see any updates on the Batmobile from The Batman?

JazzInc posted an update video on their facebook page of the clean version of the Batmobile from The Batman! :)

Good point. Here is the YouTube link:

Very nice Joost. Still haven't placed a PO since I'm not sure if I want the weathered or clean look. The clean version looks too clean and the weathered version looks too weathered for me. Isn't there something in between? Lol!

even though we do plan on adding a little bit of weathering on the clean version, they are both based on versions they actyally built. Especially the weathered version was weathered exactly like that by the people on set. You can see the clean version in videos of the New York premiere and the weathered version of the vehicle was at the Paris premiere. you can look it up on YouTube

Thanks. I'll see how that little bit of weathering looks like on the clean version before I can make a decision.

Awesome progress on the clean version of the Batmobile from The Batman JazzInc! :)

You're not gonna ask when HT will show theirs? 🤣

Thanks. I'll see how that little bit of weathering looks like on the clean version before I can make a decision.

You're not gonna ask when HT will show theirs? 🤣
Actually sent hot toys an email the other day asking about it, so i'll wait and see if they respond to my message.......:)

Back