Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why I waited so long. That video did it; just put my preorder in👍
Yeah agree to everything but the preorder in bit LOL

I picked the wrong day to quit being a bank robber

I think one of my issues I just can’t decide on my favorite Batmobile. The 66 holds tremendous sentimental value for me, functionality wise I love the Tumbler and the new one is just like a stripped down spare beast of a car that just seemed too plain.

Until I saw that video.

Last edited:
Hey Jazzinc, i noticed in the WIP video you posted for your Batmobile from The Batman, that the color of your Batmobile is grey, but i think the actual car in the movie is black.Having that been said, will the final versions of both the clean and weathered versions of the Batmobile be a greyish color, or black?

Hey JazzInc, thanks for confirming the color of your Batmobile from The Batman, i GREATLY appreciate it.I just want to ask, can you say when you'll show the fully completed clean version of the Batmobile? [as i think the update you recently shown was a work in progress].:)

Sorry to be a bit negative, but if anyone had said 10 years ago that this would be the design of the new batmobile, EVERYONE would have laughed.

It looks like a rock crawler with a badly formed body. I'm a modeler. I don't need to spend $$ on this design.

Sorry to be a bit negative, but if anyone had said 10 years ago that this would be the design of the new batmobile, EVERYONE would have laughed.

It looks like a rock crawler with a badly formed body. I'm a modeler. I don't need to spend $$ on this design.
Rock crawler? There is not enough clearance... It looks more like a pre-runner like the ones you see in Baja races and King of Hammers

Not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but does anyone know where I could buy one of the Jazzinc (Deluxe) 1966 Batmobiles? I only see one on eBay, but it's local pickup only priced pretty high. I see where one sold last month for $2100. If anyone knows where one might be available online, I'd be very interested. Thanks!

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but does anyone know where I could buy one of the Jazzinc (Deluxe) 1966 Batmobiles? I only see one on eBay, but it's local pickup only priced pretty high. I see where one sold last month for $2100. If anyone knows where one might be available online, I'd be very interested. Thanks!
Happy hunting, I hope you find one, it looks really impressive!

Hot Toys teased theirs to try to scare Joost.
Yeah sadly I think that is true. It seems that most people in this forum figured as much. That said, it’s probably for the best, HT would most likely produce a cheaper Batmobile, but Joost’s version will be much better.

I completely agree that the Joost’s version will be far superior.
But we’re talking about two completely different budgets. Circa 800 $ vs 1 800 $…
I mean a lot of people don’t need expensive light up or accessories but just a good representation of the Batmobile to pair with the figure and create a great display.
Ok the HT vehicles aren’t 100% accurate nor perfect but for an affordable budget you were able to recreate all the mood of the movie.
summoning his imagination and his nostalgia rather than seeking absolute perfection. find all the atmosphere of the film. That’s the main goal IMO.
0B1F68E9-5924-44B4-B5B2-DF728BA238AA.jpeg

E8A2D0CE-4104-4B89-896C-8301BD2417BB.jpeg

Don’t get me wrong. Joost’s products are great and impressive but outrageously expensive. They concern maybe 1 or 2 % of the collectors market.
But i agree, HT teased this 22 Batmobile just to test Joost’s reaction…

I have moved much of my collecting budget from HT, SS and third party to Jazzinc. I would rather spend money and have a superior product than be constantly messed with by companies that constantly deliver inferior product and zero (or negative) customer service. Plus it only takes a few figures these days to be at the cost of the Jazzinc Batmobile.

You’re right. Figures are constantly more and more expensive. I completely understand your focusing and reorganization on joost’s products.
But there are dozen of thousands collectors that just can afford it. Even with cluttering it’s just way to expensive for many.
Not saying it doesn’t worth the price asked. I’m sure it does. But the step is very high…

Back