Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jazzinc all I can say is.....

1000014081.jpg

Someone in the fb group said the costume material is vinyl and Jazzinc gave it a like. Do we have any examples from other companies using vinyl?

So who the hell else is Joost considering? Bale or Afleck?
So the JOOST FIVE:

1. Catwoman (Pfeiffer)
2. Penguin (DeVito)
3. Mr. Freeze (Arnold)

It would be awesome to see an Uma Thurman Ivy too, to go with Freeze. None of these companies have teased her yet.

I honestly hope JazzInc steers clear of more “modern” figures, like Bale, Ledger, Affleck, etc. They’re more than covered.

It's Bob the Goon and Vicky Vale.

He his doing all the Mars renders as revenge for the 66 figures. Joost has said before he wanted to do those but a third party company stole that thunder from him.

I’d dump Arnold’s Mr. Freeze and go with Bob the Goon, VV and Uma’s Poison Ivy. Another dark horse candidate could be an actual licensed version of Liam Neeson’s Ducard/Ra’s Al Ghul. That’s the only figure lacking from Nolan’s TDK trilogy.

Love the confidence in calling this the “ultimate” version. I’ve only ever heard good things about their vehicles so it’ll be interesting to see how the figure comes out. Potentially interested in getting one (or at least POing) just to see what the quality is like in hand. However, I’m in for JND statue already

Is this the first time a 'major' character has been announced with an official and two third party versions in the same space of time in modern 1/6th collecting?

Someone said he's doing the 1966 villains, but that may have changed considering Mars is doing a pretty nice job on the Big Three.

Joost talked about doing a '66 line in the video where he announced getting the license for 1/6 figures. At the time he said he probably wouldn't do Joker because the Mars version was so good, and he was concerned about reduced demand.

Mars is slowly grinding their way through the characters with promises of making "all", so the chances are that Joost will abandon the idea.

I don't hate TDK trilogy like some but do agree there's way too much stuff out there already. Hope Joost leaves that well alone. Also think with InArt and the HT 2.0's there's no need for him to touch the Snyder stuff.

Definitely in for this two pack. Having waited what feels a lifetime I'll take any quality Pfeiffer figures!

Penguin seems an obvious next step. Maybe a Returns Batman? Would love to see that.

Back